Honest thoughts about onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Wixdy

shut up, I get at your age you can't see how stupid you're looking, but you're embarrassing yourself.
im embarrassing myself? i dont find it embarrassing at all idc what people think about me I think you can tell that rofl. once again stay off my thread, thanks

packet

im embarrassing myself? i dont find it embarrassing at all idc what people think about me I think you can tell that rofl. once again stay off my thread, thanks
yes I can tell, also if you don't care what people think about you, why'd you care when I made a simple comment about how bad this post is? just said what everyone else was also thinking.

Wixdy

yes I can tell, also if you don't care what people think about you, why'd you care when I made a simple comment about how bad this post is? just said what everyone else was also thinking.
stop commenting on my thread faNN

domcsy

Yes ik this is going to be made poorly because I dont care about how it looks.

1. The cheat will dominate sometimes and other times I feel it doesnt even with the same cfg.
I feel it may just be different players aa and what not.
2. prediction, I find I miss alot due to prediction. with and without early auto stop mode I miss alot due to prediction and I am not sure why because I can use both low and high hitchance and will do it. sometimes it is very good though, once again different players, different aa.
3. dt, I feel the dt is very fast by default so while autoing I always seem to destroy and do really good.
so far I feel auto is definitely made for this cheat, scout not so much. I know some people will say cfg issue and stuff but It really isnt mainly on the fact everyone plays different servers as said before different players different aa. I see this cheat misses alot of slow walking players with scout but sometimes it destroys so i feel auto is a 10/10 on this cheat while scout is a 7.5/10.
I'd say this cheat would be 100x better if the prediction was a tad bit better because then scout would be alot better. the esp is basic and easy to use. I personally use a better glow js.
The grenade prediction is my least favorite thing on the cheat as I can explain how it may do really bad in this video.

IM SICK BTW SO I SOUND HELLA WEIRD IK IM SORRY CONTACT: Wixdy#7550
Next time put effort in your feedback and we may take it seriously LOL

mrdad

Not gonna partake in the beef that was summoned in this thread but I do agree with you mostly!
Especially the grenade damage thing, really sucks :(

FatherLogan

Oh I can't wait to send the clip of me zeusing you and you rqing and saying "you have a private cheat and you're missing." LOL kid you've never touched another cheat therefore your feedbacks invalid

//closed