Honest thoughts about onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

packet

I don't agree with mostly anything in this. also by your age and how you reply to people you obviously can't speak coherently.

the grenade prediction thing is simply because onetap doesn't check for walls with it, it isn't rocket science.

DarkkLight

Banned
Yes ik this is going to be made poorly because I dont care about how it looks.

1. The cheat will dominate sometimes and other times I feel it doesnt even with the same cfg.
I feel it may just be different players aa and what not.
2. prediction, I find I miss alot due to prediction. with and without early auto stop mode I miss alot due to prediction and I am not sure why because I can use both low and high hitchance and will do it. sometimes it is very good though, once again different players, different aa.
3. dt, I feel the dt is very fast by default so while autoing I always seem to destroy and do really good.
so far I feel auto is definitely made for this cheat, scout not so much. I know some people will say cfg issue and stuff but It really isnt mainly on the fact everyone plays different servers as said before different players different aa. I see this cheat misses alot of slow walking players with scout but sometimes it destroys so i feel auto is a 10/10 on this cheat while scout is a 7.5/10.
I'd say this cheat would be 100x better if the prediction was a tad bit better because then scout would be alot better. the esp is basic and easy to use. I personally use a better glow js.
The grenade prediction is my least favorite thing on the cheat as I can explain how it may do really bad in this video.

IM SICK BTW SO I SOUND HELLA WEIRD IK IM SORRY CONTACT: Wixdy#7550
Desync is random, you can't hit the same every round because there are different people + different angles.

Your prediction point, there is something called "defensive-doubletap" which I'm sure you have heard before. It makes it so you are not able to predict the people using it. I would recommend for now you try your best to peak other people and not try to predict them.

Reactions: packet and skies

Wixdy

Desync is random, you can't hit the same every round because there are different people + different angles.

Your prediction point, there is something called "defensive-doubletap" which I'm sure you have heard before. It makes it so you are not able to predict the people using it. I would recommend for now you try your best to peak other people and not try to predict them.
i miss due to prediction while both peeking and not peeking so I'm not to sure which yes it is a js which is accurate at times and not accurate at times, I still dont know
I don't agree with mostly anything in this. also by your age and how you reply to people you obviously can't speak coherently.

the grenade prediction thing is simply because onetap doesn't check for walls with it, it isn't rocket science.
obviously which is why I told duk this before i made this thread he said he would tell it to higher ups or something and "by your age" my guy you could be a 10 yr old and be a fucking genius like matilda or some shit I am not saying im smart just dont assume shit be a genuine dude instead of being a bitch to someone about age? im not saying I care that people talk about my age I just think it doesnt matter as much yes it doesnt check for walls but other nade predictions do which is why it should get a fix so it can be more accurate.

DarkkLight

Banned
i miss due to prediction while both peeking and not peeking so I'm not to sure which yes it is a js which is accurate at times and not accurate at times, I still dont know

obviously which is why I told duk this before i made this thread he said he would tell it to higher ups or something and "by your age" my guy you could be a 10 yr old and be a fucking genius like matilda or some shit I am not saying im smart just dont assume shit be a genuine dude instead of being a bitch to someone about age? im not saying I care that people talk about my age I just think it doesnt matter as much yes it doesnt check for walls but other nade predictions do which is why it should get a fix so it can be more accurate.
Stop using doubletap javascirpts, if you really want to use them, use faster recharge.

Reactions: packet

packet

yes you could, but shown by your other replys and your brainless "bug video" I can see that isn't you.

nicole

Lag peek has nothing to do with prediction. It invalidates backtrack records, making it so you cannot get backtracked. Who the fuck let you alpha test this cheat? Doubt your feedback is providing them any value.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaOficial