honest review..........

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

anupam

After reading this all I can say this guy is kid,bullied after loosing mm and hv some serious brain issue...maybe a little cfg issue as well..

ye ok, a short review, i can see the ass lickers coming, that licks onetap coders in the ass for some respect lol... alright this is my review and i know that some honest people on this forum thinks the same.

I just played a match on MM and i met 5 LEGIT anti aim kids, they had a cheat named memesense "its a paste" i could resolve them sometimes but most of the times i missed, and im an experienced HvHer. been cheating since 2012. this shouldnt happend. i ended up with 32 kills and died 15 times, we lost 4-16, to theese fucks, thanks to onetap with its godly resolver that everyone says.

ALL i mean ALLLLLL theese videos about onetap HvH on youtube is fake, its not about config issues, the config cant change the resolver, and the resolver is shooting the fake, not the config retards.

Theese videos on youtube are fucking garbage players on hvh vs an experienced hvher, so they record theese videos and montages to make the cheat look awesome and make the owners happy, i understand that but its wrong to us customers.

so please stop saying that its a uid issue or a fucking config issue cuz if the resolver shoots fake then its absolutely not a config issue fatheads.
brain issue. should check both your chromosomes and braincells. problem is probably 27 chromosomes. /close

L4wless174

Early adopter
ye ok, a short review, i can see the ass lickers coming, that licks onetap coders in the ass for some respect lol... alright this is my review and i know that some honest people on this forum thinks the same.

I just played a match on MM and i met 5 LEGIT anti aim kids, they had a cheat named memesense "its a paste" i could resolve them sometimes but most of the times i missed, and im an experienced HvHer. been cheating since 2012. this shouldnt happend. i ended up with 32 kills and died 15 times, we lost 4-16, to theese fucks, thanks to onetap with its godly resolver that everyone says.

ALL i mean ALLLLLL theese videos about onetap HvH on youtube is fake, its not about config issues, the config cant change the resolver, and the resolver is shooting the fake, not the config retards.

Theese videos on youtube are fucking garbage players on hvh vs an experienced hvher, so they record theese videos and montages to make the cheat look awesome and make the owners happy, i understand that but its wrong to us customers.

so please stop saying that its a uid issue or a fucking config issue cuz if the resolver shoots fake then its absolutely not a config issue fatheads.
send mm id or recording

L4wless174

Early adopter
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-wVTdk-joQ4s-AYLzk-ecEQo-7NKDR
as far as i can see, your peeking trigger bot awper like an idiot, dont peek 2 ppl at once with a scout. Fakelag on peek should help you from getting triggerbotted, use safepoint for less miss shot due to spread.

With any cheat, stupidly peeking awper with triggerbot is not a cheat issue. play smarter.

dont just run out and get baimed by an awp.

also ive noticed that onetap is not as good in valve mm servers. try the same cfg and play on community hvh servers.

also also only one of them might be using minesense, the others are using some other software

ps please please send screenshots of your cfg

Last edited: