Honest Review - Onetap go brrrrrrrr

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

sPeC

First off, let me make it clear that any comparisons I make are for the lone reason of example :)

Okay so let me start this out with a little background about myself when it comes to CS/HvH, I played CS legit since 2014ish where I got about 1,500 hours until about three or so-ish years ago (at the time of the rank update) and quit. I came back to CS with the release of the first version of OTC given the game was FTP and so was the cheat, this was around June-July of last year if I remember correctly, I then bought a sub three-ish months later and have been playing CS cheating since. In the time of my "HvH career" I've used all sorts of software including but not limited to fanta, ev0, and skeet. For the majority of my time using software in CS I've used Onetap and even ended up "developing" (if you could even call it that) a bit for it. I mainly enjoy straight up raging as well as semiraging, but also playing legit from time to time. Okay now with that out of the way, let's get to the review.

LEGITBOT / TRIGGERBOT
[ -> 7/10 <- ]

I see alot of hate with the legitbot and all I can say really, is get good lmfao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't get me wrong it is definitely not perfect and there are better options when it comes to legitbot, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BAD!
My main gripe with the legitbot is not having the ability to use the resolver with it, cuz sometimes closet.cfg too strong ya know? ez media;)

Triggerbot goes hard when configged correctly, THANK YOU FOR ADDING MIN DMG (ik it's late but hey)
Yeah bottom line is if you complain about the legitbot being shit, you need to either,
1) learn how to move your mouse
or
2) learn how to config cuz you're doing something wrong lmfao

RAGEBOT / RESOLVER
[ -> 8.5/10 <- ]
The ragebot is in really good shape right now I'd say. The resolver is also strong, but not the most consistent in my opinion.
This cheat right now is VERY competitive even with the best, when using other software I sometimes struggle vs Onetap users hitting onshot so consistently it legitimately gets annoying 😂
As I just said the ragebot is pretty consistent at hitting onshot, and has definitely improved over the past few updates. The same goes for the resolver, it has definitely improved with the past few updates and hits head when it should (more than it did with v3).
Not much more to be said tbh, it does what it needs to do and does it well.

ANTI-AIM / FAKE LAG
[ -> 8/10 <- ]
Anti aim WITHOUT using javascripts could have more customization, but this point is negated by the ability to use JS. My only reason for leaving this in is that not everyone knows javascript, or even begins to understand programming/syntax. This can impact the experience for new/inexperienced users but again is not a huge problem given this can be mitigated with javascript (which recently the forum has been keeping up with :))
I have one gripe with fakelag and that being the on peek trigger. I'm not saying that it doesn't work (OBVIOUSLY), just saying that it I feel like it is not as "strong" as it could be. It is a lot more noticeable on other software and does make a difference when going against it and predicting said target.

VISUALS
[ -> 6/10 <- ]
This is the part of the cheat which I believe can be improved the most, the easiest. Multiple other providers (even ones that have been shit on constantly for being pasted), have more options for materials and also better glow options. Don't get me wrong visuals is not a definitive part of the cheat and as long as it works that's basically all it needs to do, but at the same time it definitely could be improved given these options haven't changed since v2. And yes I'm aware that javascript allows to add materials and such, but again, just the general end user experience can be impacted.

MISC.
[ -> 9/10 <- ]
There's not much to be said here, misc. has what it needs to have :)

CONFIGS / JAVASCRIPT
[ -> 8/10 <- ]
With the past few updates Configs were made cloud based and no longer require a physical file. I'm a HUGE fan of this and really like this idea, My only suggestion is that when you share the config with someone through the forum (not send them the config code itself), that the recipient does NOT have the ability to copy the code/share said config with other users directly. So basically a lock on the config when shared through the site based upon the original creator. Obviously this could be negated by copying settings and such into another config, but that takes a lot more time and patience than it seems most on this forums have 🤣
I obviously am a huge advocate for the javascript api and ESPECIALLY for where it has come since the original release. There are still some things that I personally feel need to be added/reworked but they've either been denied or ignored in the past so it's not worth typing it out again lmaoo. My only other problem with the current api is the lack of protection available for scripts, don't get me wrong there are a few ways around this besides "obfuscating" but for the general user who doesn't know multiple languages or started learning in javascript, this could be beneficial.

Overall, I really like this cheat and it sometimes performs better in some areas then other software, but in general stays just about on par if not just barely below the top private cheats. Good job Onetap team, keep it up :)

Last edited:

snowiehvh

Anti aim WITHOUT using javascripts could have more customization, but this point is negated by the ability to use JS. My only reason for leaving this in is that not everyone knows javascript, or even begins to understand programming/syntax.

Yeah. that's the problem. Making a above average anti-aim without js is basically impossible. Imo the only thing the cheat needs is not being heavily dependent on js.

Reactions: sPeC

sPeC

Yeah. that's the problem. Making a above average anti-aim without js is basically impossible. Imo the only thing the cheat needs is not being heavily dependent on js.
I agree! Hence adding the ability to make more changes to anti aim within the menu itself :)

Last edited:

trickykaden

Anti aim WITHOUT using javascripts could have more customization, but this point is negated by the ability to use JS. My only reason for leaving this in is that not everyone knows javascript, or even begins to understand programming/syntax.

I completely agree. But sometimes I'll turn off my custom aa and people will dump base aa.