Honest Review Of OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Practicap

Hi, My name is Practicap. Most of you will not know me or will never know me but some of you might! And i just want to get started saying im not that new to hvh, ive been hvhing for 2 years on and off, anyways enough with this. lets get into the review.

Edit: forgot to review resolver :D
Edit #2 (my thoughts on how to make the menu better)

Resolver 8/10
tbh the resolver isnt that bad at all, if your missing a lot then you have a bad config.
Now, the logs show "miss due to spread" but not "miss due to resolver" (either they never added that or they just wanna make it seem like you just missed dude to spread)
The Resolver is not perfect, oh and I have yet to dump someone so thats a plus

LegitBot 8/10
I think the legit Bot is actually pretty good, but you can tell its not onetaps main focus in this cheat.
and its not that easy to setup if you don't know what to do.
nobody really buys onetap for their legit bot anyways so lets move on!

RageBot & AntiAim 7/10
Now, some of you guys might disagree with me BUT!
onetaps Ragebot is not bad at all, its easy to config and set up, which is good. But thats not why I rated this category 7/10.
I decided to rate this category 7/10 because of the AntiAim, don't get me wrong its not bad but its not good.
The V4 antiaim is the exact same of V3's antiaim and without an AA JS you will not perform as good as others with this cheat.

Visuals 7/10
The visuals are very clean and simple in V4, they dont look bad and they get the job done.
The customization for the visuals is good but its the same as you would find in a $10 cheat.
No issues with this because onetap is a hvh cheat, but I feel like they could've put more effort in.

Misc 10/10
The misc category in V4 is good, it has everything a person needs + a little extra.

Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10
Easy to sent up configs and import them, easy to use JS, I have no issues here.

Menu 2.5/10
Sorry to all the fanboys of the menu out there but.
-Menu is not easy to find stuff in (for new people that bought the cheat)
-Its messy and cluttered
-I think its useless that categories have categories, that have also categories.
-Menu is way to small for all the features thats why there are so many categories that have categories, that have also categories.
-(I've been using the cheat for about 20 days now and sometimes I can't even find things or it takes me 5 minutes to find them which is annoying and it shouldn't be like that.
here’s my thoughts on how to improve the menu.

copy paste everything and put it in the v2 menu. (I think we can all agree v2 had the best menu)

Overall 7/10
Is the cheat worth $20 a month, nope.
Is the cheat worth $20 a month with JS that carries the cheat, yes.
If you're using just the base onetap cheat without an JS you can do good with a good config
but just from me, i had a way better time using the cheat with an AA script.

The legitBot is good, not the best. but its not a legit cheat.
RageBot is good, I really think the Antiaim could be a lot better.
Visuals give you everything you need but lacks a heap ton of customization which would be nice seeing how everyone likes to make their visuals look as good as possible.
Misc is good, gives you everything you need and I have no issues with it.
Config/JS/Cheat tab Etc is good, making/importing a config is easy. using JS is easy too.
Menu... complete shit. If you just bought V4 for the first time and you see this menu and you try to make a config
its a complete mess, any new user will have trouble finding/locating things in the menu.
The menu is not user friendly at all.

That concludes this review, have a nice day cuties! <3

hi buva

reub

WDM u are a newcomer aswell. If you have more than 2 brain cells u would be able to tell that the resolver and auto stop are trash.
my auto stop is working just fine... and the cheat only misses on low delta with scout just like every other cheat so what are you on about 15k uid man

supreme

-Its messy and cluttered
-I think its useless that categories have categories, that have also categories.
-Menu is way to small for all the features thats why there are so many categories that have categories, that have also categories.
-(I've been using the cheat for about 20 days now and sometimes I can't even find things or it takes me 5 minutes to find them which is annoying and it shouldn't be like that)

facts

Hi, My name is Practicap. Most of you will not know me or will never know me but some of you might! And i just want to get started saying im not that new to hvh, ive been hvhing for 2 years on and off, anyways enough with this. lets get into the review.

Edit: forgot to review resolver :D
Edit #2: my thoughts on how to fix the menu

Resolver 8/10
tbh the resolver isnt that bad at all, if your missing a lot then you have a bad config.
Now, the logs show "miss due to spread" but not "miss due to resolver" Or “miss due to prediction error” (either they never added that or they just wanna make it seem like you just missed dude to spread when you really didn’t)
The Resolver is not perfect, oh and I have yet to dump someone so thats a plus

LegitBot 8/10
I think the legit Bot is actually pretty good, but you can tell its not onetaps main focus in this cheat.
and its not that easy to setup if you don't know what to do.
nobody really buys onetap for their legit bot anyways so lets move on!

RageBot & AntiAim 7/10
Now, some of you guys might disagree with me BUT!
onetaps Ragebot is not bad at all, its easy to config and set up, which is good. But thats not why I rated this category 7/10.
I decided to rate this category 7/10 because of the AntiAim, don't get me wrong its not bad but its not good.
The V4 antiaim is the exact same of V3's antiaim and without an AA JS you will not perform as good as others with this cheat.

Visuals 7/10
The visuals are very clean and simple in V4, they dont look bad and they get the job done.
The customization for the visuals is good but its the same as you would find in a $10 cheat.
No issues with this because onetap is a hvh cheat, but I feel like they could've put more effort in.

Misc 10/10
The misc category in V4 is good, it has everything a person needs + a little extra.

Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10
Easy to sent up configs and import them, easy to use JS, I have no issues here.

Menu 2.5/10
Sorry to all the fanboys of the menu out there but.
-Its messy and cluttered
-(I've been using the cheat for about 20 days now and sometimes I can't even find things or it takes me 5 minutes to find them which is annoying and it shouldn't be like that)

How to fix the shit menu:
copy paste everything from V4 and plop it into the v2 menu.

(I think we can all agree that the v2 better is the best out of all of them)

Overall 7/10
Is the cheat worth $20 a month, nope.
Is the cheat worth $20 a month with JS that carries the cheat, yes.
If you're using just the base onetap cheat without an JS you can do good with a good config
but just from me, i had a way better time using the cheat with an AA script.

The legitBot is good, not the best. but its not a legit cheat.
RageBot is good, I really think the Antiaim could be a lot better.
Visuals give you everything you need but lacks a heap ton of customization which would be nice seeing how everyone likes to make their visuals look as good as possible.
Misc is good, gives you everything you need and I have no issues with it.
Config/JS/Cheat tab Etc is good, making/importing a config is easy. using JS is easy too.
Menu... complete shit. If you just bought V4 for the first time and you see this menu and you try to make a config
its a complete mess, any new user will have trouble finding/locating things in the menu.
The menu is not user friendly at all.

That concludes this review, have a nice day cuties! <3
Resolver 8/10

ixde