Honest Review Of OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Faabyy

Its not about the config. Youre just new and dont understand. If I force safe point and force body aim it will still dump.
well how is he hitting p then? 😂
if its not about the config? what about then?
hes not new lol.
and it seems like YOU dont understand.

Lemmudaboss

well how is he hitting p then? 😂
if its not about the config? what about then?
hes not new lol.
and it seems like YOU dont understand.
WDM u are a newcomer aswell. If you have more than 2 brain cells u would be able to tell that the resolver and auto stop are trash.

Practicap

WDM u are a newcomer aswell. If you have more than 2 brain cells u would be able to tell that the resolver and auto stop are trash.
not to be mean or anything but. are you absolutely retarded in the head?
"Its not about the config. Youre just new and dont understand. If I force safe point and force body aim it will still dump."
dude, if you force safe point and force body aim you cant still dump and if you do thats a config issue at its finest.
When i play mm or community servers i do pretty well, ive never dumped anyone at all. either you have a shit config or you are just stupid and don't know what your talking about.

And why would you use force baim and safe point at the same time.. you do know what force safe point does right?

Reactions: Faabyy

Practicap

oh and dont come in this thread calling everyone a newcomer, its a bitch boy move. if your gonna read my review and talk shit about it then do that. but there is no fucking need to start calling people newcomers when your unhappy with your shit config

Lemmudaboss

oh and dont come in this thread calling everyone a newcomer, its a bitch boy move. if your gonna read my review and talk shit about it then do that. but there is no fucking need to start calling people newcomers when your unhappy with your shit config
I just said that I disagree and bunch of retards started calling me wrong so I just told them. You dont belong into this story.

Lemmudaboss

not to be mean or anything but. are you absolutely retarded in the head?
"Its not about the config. Youre just new and dont understand. If I force safe point and force body aim it will still dump."
dude, if you force safe point and force body aim you cant still dump and if you do thats a config issue at its finest.
When i play mm or community servers i do pretty well, ive never dumped anyone at all. either you have a shit config or you are just stupid and don't know what your talking about.

And why would you use force baim and safe point at the same time.. you do know what force safe point does right?
Bruv. When you fs and fb you shouldn't dump. The resolver and auto stop are ass and that's it.

Practicap

Did you have a sub in november or december? If no then you dont know how it performed. You couldve peeked a triple peek and killed all 3 of them.
Depends on what gun I’m using and what gun the other 3 are using, what cheat they are using and how they play. You can’t assume everyone plays the same and everyone has the same cheat. Cheats get updated and onetap is lacking behind in that a bit. But I can tell you for a fact that your lying about dumping with safepoint on and force baim now for the 27th time do you want to tell me what force safepoint does or will you still act like you know everything when you don’t.

Faabyy

LMFAO why do i not have these problems then?? why is it working for me then?? THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE XDD

Lemmudaboss

Depends on what gun I’m using and what gun the other 3 are using, what cheat they are using and how they play. You can’t assume everyone plays the same and everyone has the same cheat. Cheats get updated and onetap is lacking behind in that a bit. But I can tell you for a fact that your lying about dumping with safepoint on and force baim now for the 27th time do you want to tell me what force safepoint does or will you still act like you know everything when you don’t.
I do know what it means. It takes a bit of more time but it make SURE to hit, but its broken. Also talking about december and november it didnt matter what cheat they had and which gun. It just went ham

Practicap

I do know what it means. It takes a bit of more time but it make SURE to hit, but its broken. Also talking about december and november it didnt matter what cheat they had and which gun. It just went ham.

Safe point is just a feature that makes your aimbot go for points on the player that intersect both desync and real. basically behind or infront of each other. Safe point will recognize this, and be like.... We can def shoot there, as the bullet will still hit the real player.

and it’s not broken, and if it is just find a better fucking script it’s not hard.