Honest Review Of OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Practicap

Hi, My name is Practicap. Most of you will not know me or will never know me but some of you might! And i just want to get started saying im not that new to hvh, ive been hvhing for 2 years on and off, anyways enough with this. lets get into the review.

Edit: forgot to review resolver :D
Edit #2: my thoughts on how to fix the menu

Resolver 8/10
tbh the resolver isnt that bad at all, if your missing a lot then you have a bad config.
Now, the logs show "miss due to spread" but not "miss due to resolver" Or “miss due to prediction error” (either they never added that or they just wanna make it seem like you just missed dude to spread when you really didn’t)
The Resolver is not perfect, oh and I have yet to dump someone so thats a plus

LegitBot 8/10
I think the legit Bot is actually pretty good, but you can tell its not onetaps main focus in this cheat.
and its not that easy to setup if you don't know what to do.
nobody really buys onetap for their legit bot anyways so lets move on!

RageBot & AntiAim 7/10
Now, some of you guys might disagree with me BUT!
onetaps Ragebot is not bad at all, its easy to config and set up, which is good. But thats not why I rated this category 7/10.
I decided to rate this category 7/10 because of the AntiAim, don't get me wrong its not bad but its not good.
The V4 antiaim is the exact same of V3's antiaim and without an AA JS you will not perform as good as others with this cheat.

Visuals 7/10
The visuals are very clean and simple in V4, they dont look bad and they get the job done.
The customization for the visuals is good but its the same as you would find in a $10 cheat.
No issues with this because onetap is a hvh cheat, but I feel like they could've put more effort in.

Misc 10/10
The misc category in V4 is good, it has everything a person needs + a little extra.

Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10
Easy to sent up configs and import them, easy to use JS, I have no issues here.

Menu 2.5/10
Sorry to all the fanboys of the menu out there but.
-Menu is not easy to find stuff in (for new people that bought the cheat)
-Its messy and cluttered
-I think its useless that categories have categories, that have also categories.
-Menu is way to small for all the features thats why there are so many categories that have categories, that have also categories.
-(I've been using the cheat for about 20 days now and sometimes I can't even find things or it takes me 5 minutes to find them which is annoying and it shouldn't be like that)

How to fix the shit menu:
copy paste everything from V4 and plop it into the v2 menu.

(I think we can all agree that the v2 better is the best out of all of them)

Overall 7/10
Is the cheat worth $20 a month, nope.
Is the cheat worth $20 a month with JS that carries the cheat, yes.
If you're using just the base onetap cheat without an JS you can do good with a good config
but just from me, i had a way better time using the cheat with an AA script.

The legitBot is good, not the best. but its not a legit cheat.
RageBot is good, I really think the Antiaim could be a lot better.
Visuals give you everything you need but lacks a heap ton of customization which would be nice seeing how everyone likes to make their visuals look as good as possible.
Misc is good, gives you everything you need and I have no issues with it.
Config/JS/Cheat tab Etc is good, making/importing a config is easy. using JS is easy too.
Menu... complete shit. If you just bought V4 for the first time and you see this menu and you try to make a config
its a complete mess, any new user will have trouble finding/locating things in the menu.
The menu is not user friendly at all.

That concludes this review, have a nice day cuties! <3

Last edited:
Heres an example, in v2, their penetration crosshair (i think its called that) showed-
-Red if you can't shoot through it.
-Green if you can shoot through it.
-Blue if its a one way for you.

But now in V4 there is no "blue" to see if its a one way or not.
This isn't an issue with people that know the one ways
I've used onetap v1/v2 in other accounts and never saw this "blue" penetration crosshair

Faabyy

i agree wih you most of the times but there are two things i dont agree with.
i think the antiaim can be really good if you have good settings.
and i also tried my v3 settings that were very good on v4, and it performed a lot better, even tho as i said, same settings. (without js)
the second thing is the misc, i think stuff like the good old team damage could be added, and a playerlist would make the cheat also a lot better, and of course there are some other things like a movement recorder, that are kinda special, and that i wouldnt expect from every cheat, but that would be very pog tbh.

oh i forgot i think its worth 20$ :)
have a nice day practi ❤️
and everyone else reading this too ofc :)

Practicap

and i also tried my v3 settings that were very good on v4, and it performed a lot better, even tho as i said, same settings. (without js)
the second thing is the misc, i think stuff like the good old team damage could be added, and a playerlist would make the cheat also a lot better, and of course there are some other things like a movement recorder, that are kinda special, and that i wouldnt expect from every cheat, but that would be very pog tbh.

yeah, i can see that. i jut never really had a good time with no AA script. i love you too faaby <3

jaxx

hey faabyy

Reactions: Faabyy
Good review, it shows that you spent a lot of time writing it BUT:
Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10 can't be a 10/10 due to onetap's API
And also I still don't understand why people are comparing the base cheat when you have js support and a forum full of javascripts

Lemmudaboss

Hi, My name is Practicap. Most of you will not know me or will never know me but some of you might! And i just want to get started saying im not that new to hvh, ive been hvhing for 2 years on and off, anyways enough with this. lets get into the review.

Edit: forgot to review resolver :D

Resolver 8/10
tbh the resolver isnt that bad at all, if your missing a lot then you have a bad config.
Now, the logs show "miss due to spread" but not "miss due to resolver" (either they never added that or they just wanna make it seem like you just missed dude to spread)
The Resolver is not perfect, oh and I have yet to dump someone so thats a plus

LegitBot 8/10
I think the legit Bot is actually pretty good, but you can tell its not onetaps main focus in this cheat.
and its not that easy to setup if you don't know what to do.
nobody really buys onetap for their legit bot anyways so lets move on!

RageBot & AntiAim 7/10
Now, some of you guys might disagree with me BUT!
onetaps Ragebot is not bad at all, its easy to config and set up, which is good. But thats not why I rated this category 7/10.
I decided to rate this category 7/10 because of the AntiAim, don't get me wrong its not bad but its not good.
The V4 antiaim is the exact same of V3's antiaim and without an AA JS you will not perform as good as others with this cheat.

Visuals 7/10
The visuals are very clean and simple in V4, they dont look bad and they get the job done.
The customization for the visuals is good but its the same as you would find in a $10 cheat.
No issues with this because onetap is a hvh cheat, but I feel like they could've put more effort in.

Misc 10/10
The misc category in V4 is good, it has everything a person needs + a little extra.

Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10
Easy to sent up configs and import them, easy to use JS, I have no issues here.

Menu 2.5/10
Sorry to all the fanboys of the menu out there but.
-Menu is not easy to find stuff in (for new people that bought the cheat)
-Its messy and cluttered
-I think its useless that categories have categories, that have also categories.
-Menu is way to small for all the features thats why there are so many categories that have categories, that have also categories.
-(I've been using the cheat for about 20 days now and sometimes I can't even find things or it takes me 5 minutes to find them which is annoying and it shouldn't be like that)

Overall 7/10
Is the cheat worth $20 a month, nope.
Is the cheat worth $20 a month with JS that carries the cheat, yes.
If you're using just the base onetap cheat without an JS you can do good with a good config
but just from me, i had a way better time using the cheat with an AA script.

The legitBot is good, not the best. but its not a legit cheat.
RageBot is good, I really think the Antiaim could be a lot better.
Visuals give you everything you need but lacks a heap ton of customization which would be nice seeing how everyone likes to make their visuals look as good as possible.
Misc is good, gives you everything you need and I have no issues with it.
Config/JS/Cheat tab Etc is good, making/importing a config is easy. using JS is easy too.
Menu... complete shit. If you just bought V4 for the first time and you see this menu and you try to make a config
its a complete mess, any new user will have trouble finding/locating things in the menu.
The menu is not user friendly at all.

That concludes this review, have a nice day cuties! <3
ur a fucking liar the resolver is utter trash

Practicap

Good review, it shows that you spent a lot of time writing it BUT:
Config/JS/Cheat Tab 10/10 can't be a 10/10 due to onetap's API
And also I still don't understand why people are comparing the base cheat when you have js support and a forum full of javascripts
i type fast ;)
it is 10/10 for what i was saying. i wasn't talking about the api itself i was talking about how easy it is to import a config or make one and how easy it is for javascripts to work

im using the base cheat as a base cause lua or js cant carry a cheat to victory, the base cheat with no scripts still needs to be decent and thats what i was talking about.