honest review bruh

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben10

Aimbot: Can't really resolve head and misses baims on moving/slow walking players. Hack ignores what hitboxes you have enabled even when MD is met aka it aims for head when you have head disabled (how do you even fuck that up rofl) awp shoots slower than ur nan walks even with a low hc (70) you'll probs get shot first when you peek. Auto wall is trash missing 24/7 wallbangs.
Example A: https://streamable.com/jl2kx
Example B: https://streamable.com/ry39g
Example C: https://streamable.com/1zhfz

TLDR; Resolver is dogshit

Anti-aim: Cant customise shit ur heads gonna get raped by anyone decent, fake lag is dog shit you peek and will pretty much get hit everytime (sux for awping)

TLDR; Anti-Aim Is Dogshit

Misc: Only good thing about the hack

tapsen

Early adopter
Example A: What are u on about lol? You only missed once due to resolver don't see an issue there.

Example B: Can't take u serious with that iq, they can shoot you before you can shoot them in that spot, also that Molly was just as pointless as your thread. I'll at least give u the courtesy of talking about it however, you shot head twice which means U don't have baim condition 'when slow-walking' and/or you only have head as multipoint and hitboxes.

Example C: Sorry but what are u trying to prove? first guy you shoot 6 times, miss 3x due to config, clearly tells u in the top left, you hit him twice and resolver missed him once, again; once. Second guy, clean kill not too sure what you're trying to get at, third guy, again it literally tells you that you're missing cause your HC is too low lmao, can u not read?

AA Comment: If ur heads being raped then it's a you issue lol, you obviously can't differentiate the 2 sides of ur anti-aim.

Resolver Comment: Overall you only missed 4 shots due to resolver.

Fakelag Comment: So what u want is godmode? FYI, your fakelag settings are evidently shite.

And ofc the cheat will still go for head lmao, just cause you have it off doesn't mean it wont shoot at it, happened to me multiple times and that right there is certainly not an 'issue'.

Also if u actually want to report something seriously then you should get evidence that doesn't show off your garbage config instead of how "dogshit" the resolver is, also you'll need Verbose's logs, post them and the clip along with your Auto Sniper settings to an OG supporter.

Reactions: OGDarius and zid

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Example A: What are u on about lol? You only missed once due to resolver don't see an issue there.

Example B: Can't take u serious with that iq, they can shoot you before you can shoot them in that spot, also that Molly was just as pointless as your thread. I'll at least give u the courtesy of talking about it however, you shot head twice which means U don't have baim condition 'when slow-walking' and/or you only have head as multipoint and hitboxes.

Example C: Sorry but what are u trying to prove? first guy you shoot 6 times, miss 3x due to config, clearly tells u in the top left, you hit him twice and resolver missed him once, again; once. Second guy, clean kill not too sure what you're trying to get at, third guy, again it literally tells you that you're missing cause your HC is too low lmao, can u not read?

AA Comment: If ur heads being raped then it's a you issue lol, you obviously can't differentiate the 2 sides of ur anti-aim.

Fakelag Comment: So what u want is godmode? FYI, your fakelag settings are evidently shite.

And ofc the cheat will still go for head lmao, just cause you have it off doesn't mean it wont shoot at it, happened to me multiple times and that right there is certainly not an 'issue'.

Also if u actually want to report something seriously then you should get evidence that doesn't show off your garbage config instead of how "dogshit" the resolver is, also you'll need Verbose's logs, post them and the clip along with your Auto Sniper settings to an OG supporter.
Sorry to say but, Tapsen is right.

hophvh

Early adopter
review is very truthful, i stopped my payment after they wont fix these issues. Ive been configing for years and all my cheats do good except for this one. The cheat is good against paste, and really bad cheats. But once you go against Superior Skeet Anti aim luas and superior desync the cheat struggles to the point where its not enjoyable.

Reactions: ben10

ben10

You’re such a big fanboy of this cheat and won’t address the issues of the hack. Example A: i has head disabled, it aimed for head. Example B I did have baim if slow walk on but this hack ignores pretty much all hitbox instructions. You are saying cfg issue (I am using a modified version of Sean’s cfg) if you’re saying my hack should aim for head when head is disabled you should log out asap, reply back when you can address what’s actually wrong with the hack.

bobby

Banned
im not even fanboying
Consider buying configs since you obviously cannot make them LMAO you sound like a Nigward cfg user
if you missed those shots you just cant config for shit tbh, easy stuff especially for onetap, also not our fault you cannot cfg antiaim :>

review is very truthful, i stopped my payment after they wont fix these issues. Ive been configing for years and all my cheats do good except for this one. The cheat is good against paste, and really bad cheats. But once you go against Superior Skeet Anti aim luas and superior desync the cheat struggles to the point where its not enjoyable.
thats because onetap takes time to adapt to those settings, and if you cannot even use force baim with your advantage then tf (when you know they have these settings and you dont use pointscales)

Last edited:

hope

You kids just blindly claiming its a config issue are the reason hacks dont progress... admit there are issues and stop dickriding you retarded faggots lmao.....

bobby

Banned
You kids just blindly claiming its a config issue are the reason hacks dont progress... admit there are issues and stop dickriding you retarded faggots lmao.....
every cheat has issues and this is not one of them, I have alpha, and most if not all of the issues are fixed b4 release

also to OP, if you want to get rid of this shit cheat which cannot hit anything like you said just tag kitty

ben10

im not even fanboying
Consider buying configs since you obviously cannot make them LMAO you sound like a Nigward cfg user
if you missed those shots you just cant config for shit tbh, easy stuff especially for onetap, also not our fault you cannot cfg antiaim :>

thats because onetap takes time to adapt to those settings, and if you cannot even use force baim with your advantage then tf (when you know they have these settings and you dont use pointscales)

you're so braindead bro you clearly aren't reading i said i use a modified version of sean's cfgs btw i have never seen u go positive vs me (lol) i rape you and Vanessa (tranny dog) so hard you both RQ hahahaha nice cfg ur selling there bro :fire: suck my dick fanboy dog my cfg is the best you can get with this shit and still misses baims.

tapsen

Early adopter
Actually it's guys like you who prevent the hack from progressing, just mentioning there are issues but not even elaborating certainly does not help the coders in any way shape or form, as I stated previously to ben10, if you have issues with anything you need to Record the issue, get Verbose's logs and send them to an 'OG' member. Also you can't say I am blindly claiming it's his config lmao, the logs don't lie, go watch his clips and tell me he isn't missing due to spread in most of them.

Ray

Subscriber
feels like a config issue. I've been tapping every other cheat in the market!

bobby

Banned
you're so braindead bro you clearly aren't reading i said i use a modified version of sean's cfgs btw i have never seen u go positive vs me (lol) i rape you and Vanessa (tranny dog) so hard you both RQ hahahaha nice cfg ur selling there bro :fire: suck my dick fanboy dog my cfg is the best you can get with this shit and still misses baims.
who even are you? and woah you rape me when im using a testing build with bugs thats why I play on shit servers like rantei$ and not my main one

Cain

Early adopter
... my cfg is the best you can get with this shit and still misses baims.
mhT2EZf.jpg

How can people like @grossmeister get stats like this then?

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
since you guys can't maintain a civilized and mature discussion, closing this thread.

try opening 1 more like this, just try.

Status
Not open for further replies.