Honest review after a full month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Collusional

My sub ends later today T_T, but onetap was fantastic. At first I was not doing so hot with it as I found it kind of confusing to configure, but then I got it down and started testing different things. Eventually my config was pretty fucking good and I did really well with it. It has quite a few unique features that I really enjoyed and I will definitely be purchasing this again when I get around to putting more money on paypal. Overally 9/10.
The reason I say 9/10, is because while it's not the cheats main focus, it's legitbot could be a little better. Otherwise, onetap is fantastic.

KateAwpton

Banned
My sub ends later today T_T, but onetap was fantastic. At first I was not doing so hot with it as I found it kind of confusing to configure, but then I got it down and started testing different things. Eventually my config was pretty fucking good and I did really well with it. It has quite a few unique features that I really enjoyed and I will definitely be purchasing this again when I get around to putting more money on paypal. Overally 9/10.
The reason I say 9/10, is because while it's not the cheats main focus, it's legitbot could be a little better. Otherwise, onetap is fantastic.
Nice review man! Cheat is P