Honest Onetap Review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zyouw

I used ot v2, and now i decided to buy the v3 because i "recently" came back to the hvh "scene" so here is my OT Review.
(THIS IS ALL BASED UPON MY EXPERIENCE AND MY OPINION)

Ragebot
: 8.5/10
8.5 it's p atm couldnt give it less it aint perfect obviously, but it's superior.

LegitBot : 8/10
Well i only played a few games with it i found it out really fun so im giving it a 8.

AA : 9/10
The aa is p as always, with scripts it even gets better.

Visuals : 10/10
The visuals are "perfect" since they look smooth they are pleasing to the eyes.

Miscellaneous : 10/10
You got everything you need in the Misc section sooo. ill just give it a 10/10

JavaScripts : 7/10
Some of the js scripts are good and actually "usable", but there are also some that are just useless.

Community : 5/10
The community is meh, i see a lot of people saying that its always a config issue it really aint the cheat is having a "bad" time its understandable it happens to the bests

Overall : 9/10
Overall i'll give a 9/10 it's the best public cheat you really cant compare it to Aw, ot is way fucking better then it.

So i updated my Review due to the update and it's fucking P, nice work didnt expect less from ot team.

Last edited:

Haunter

Subscriber
Im actually gonna ignore you, everyone fucking knows that the cheat doesnt perform as it used to so stop dickriding ot. this is my last message to you in here.
how is me saying code doesnt change overnight make me a dickrider? i said nothing but this but ok, on another note things change from day to day try changing up what you do and how you play the cheat isnt changing you/your opponts are

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
how is me saying code doesnt change overnight make me a dickrider? i said nothing but this but ok, on another note things change from day to day try changing up what you do and how you play the cheat isnt changing you/your opponts are
You aren't dickriding the hack, just people being themselves i guess, whenever there are issues people just need to send videos of whats going on, their configs, any scripts that have some sort of thing relating towards ragebot so that issues can be solved.

Reactions: NorthHvH

Zyouw

Like i said same server players, which doesnt make sense the cheat is hella bipolar and everyone knows it. saying " the cheat isnt changing night to night" how would i know your refering to the code it self just like i said they will do the improvements with time, and we gotta wait.

Zyouw

You aren't dickriding the hack, just people being themselves i guess, whenever there are issues people just need to send videos of whats going on, their configs, any scripts that have some sort of thing relating towards ragebot so that issues can be solved.
It aint a mystery that the resolver is not good ik you cant resolve desync perfectly since it's desync but my man ot misses so many shots for a stupid reason, i got clips of me playing against a friend using otc i did head only just for the test and the cheta wouldnt shoot at all.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
It aint a mystery that the resolver is not good ik you cant resolve desync perfectly since it's desync but my man ot misses so many shots for a stupid reason, i got clips of me playing against a friend using otc i did head only just for the test and the cheta wouldnt shoot at all.
Can you please send me that in private messages along with your settings? I would like to see if I could replicate the issue

Haunter

Subscriber
Like i said same server players, which doesnt make sense the cheat is hella bipolar and everyone knows it. saying " the cheat isnt changing night to night" how would i know your refering to the code it self just like i said they will do the improvements with time, and we gotta wait.
yeah the code changes when the hack updates but i heavily doubt they do "silent updates" all the time that break the cheat lol, code is constant and humans are not code cannot be "bipolar" its the same every time just everything else isnt the same even if you think it is

NorthHvH

Banned
yeah the code changes when the hack updates but i heavily doubt they do "silent updates" all the time that break the cheat lol, code is constant and humans are not code cannot be "bipolar" its the same every time just everything else isnt the same even if you think it is
could not have been said better the code it the exact same, not different so how it it "bipolar".

Zyouw

All cheats are bipolar but not as inconsistent as ot.