God bless this Alpha team (ONETAP V4 FEEDBACK)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Kamay

Early adopter
What else can I say? A developer which actually is trying to make improvements to the cheat and the alpha testers giving not only their feedback but GOOD feedback on updates before we get them is a very rare thing in 2020.

I don't know who particular is responsible for the update but this resolver, even before the V4 update was already competitive with the best. The antiaim is pretty good, the slow-walk, really.. there's no going wrong with Onetap especially with this new iteration of the cheat. The menu takes a bit of time to get used to because personally, I think the layout is a bit extra for no real reason. I think accuracy and target could be merged in one tab, personally but that's just me being used to cheats having both features laid out right there for you to edit. There's a lot of tabs. It seems unnecessary and maybe even poor design? I actually missed a few tabs when making my config because there was so many that I'd just overlook them.

Me and @bullied win 99% of wingman games we play. There's been a few ties or close games but we're coming out on top.. virtually every single game. @swaggykid123 and I 2v5'd on Mirage tonight because I was missing only 9/10 shots. It was pretty impressive because with other cheats I'm not hitting as many shots at all and it's always been declared "config error" or the community would use "welcome to desync" as an excuse for dumping 5 bullets on someone. To address some negative reviews, take into consideration that these users are new to the HvH community, which means they lack experience and their options on what cheat they can use are very limited- usually a bad review is 'user error.' Poor playstyle being most notable when it comes to these reviews.

There are some downsides with Onetap V4 coming to the public, pretty minor but it seems the servers are taking a shit either from the influx of users or the cleaning lady unplugged the wrong cord (or whatever the case may be)

To sum it up, I just upped my subscription onetap because of the V4 release; @bullied gave me his config so we could have fun instantly; and he has been kind to upload the config for free (https://www.onetap.com/threads/epic-free-v4-config-uid-72.31174/) and I immediately noticed how far ahead Onetap was in terms of aimbot. I've since ported over what I remember from my V3 config and it works even better than it did before. I think it'd be nice to mention I currently have four cheat subs right now and I'm invited to the most popular cheats for sale. If I had to choose one sub to keep at this moment, I'd only sub to onetap. That concludes my thoughts on the new update, a big thanks to all administration and staff for the good support and product.

Shoutout(s): @bhopaidan, Zoom, @bullied, @swaggykid123, @Ray

Last edited: