[Review] Fully Honest Onetap V3 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Highway

Hello, today I will be expressing my fully honest opinion about Onetap v3, and I'm also gonna be talking about its current state and such as its pros and cons.
Everything I said, has nothing to do against the Onetap staff team, just my general thoughts about the cheat.

Cheat STATE: 9/10

First off, the cheat has probably been one of the fastest growing public cheats in this community, many people that have asked me what cheat to buy, I've always guided them to buy Onetap, because of how good it is. The state of the cheat when it started off, In my opinion wasn't the greatest but it for sure made a comeback in 2019.

Legitbot: 10/10
The Legitbot isn't really the best but it does the job, and I mean for a rage prioritized cheat I would say onetap did a really good job with the legitbot. I've never been overwatched with the cheat but my other sort of cheating friends have always been overwatch banned. I would say the legitbot would be as non-recognizable as the config you're using. If your config has like fov 10, ofcourse you're gonna get banned "So many fucking people have fov 10 on their legit configs..... (I wish I was kidding)"

Ragebot: 8/10
So, I'm gonna split the ragebot into 2 Parts (Anti-Aim & Rage),Let's start off with the Anti-Aim.
The Anti-Aim I would say is one of the best parts about this cheat, It can be easily customized and easy to setup for the 2020 Newcomers out there. If you use half of your brain, you could probably make a very good and UnHittable AA (including scripts).
Let's move on to the Rage. The Ragebot isn't the greatest in my opinion, well for others it's probably godlike but for me it really wasn't. I would miss alot even on legits, but since then that problem got solved for me but I still miss alot on people, Some people might say it's just a config issue but trust me it reallly isn't.

Visuals: 9/10
The visuals have improved since the last version of onetap, but they could many more improvements to the visuals in my opinion.

Misc: 10/10
There really isn't much to talk about Misc, so i'll just leave it, lol.

OVERALL: 9.50/10
I give this cheat a 9.5/10 for the first time me using it, now take notes that this is my first P2C since like 2018, and plus I'm a 2017 HvHer but I'm leaving the scene so wanted to say bye to you amazing people.

kakar

Great review. Just gonna say, if you only bought onetap, and it is your first time playing or playing with the latest update, you will change your mind a few weeks/days after playing with onetap.

Highway

Great review. Just gonna say, if you only bought onetap, and it is your first time playing or playing with the latest update, you will change your mind a few weeks/days after playing with onetap.
as said, it's my first Pay2Cheat since like 2018 LOL, but i got onetap back in july 16