Buying onetap.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Csabi0527

So i tried out the cracked onetap and i liked it. I'm going to buy the cheat, but one thing. is it vac proof? so i can use legit on my main account? without getting VAC banned. Im asking this only becouse of the leak you know. Is it vac proof? and going to stay vac proof?

lilwanepvp

all cheats have a chance to be detected use it on your main at your own risk but yes at this current time the cheat is undetected

destiny

Early adopter
The premium is currently not detected by vac, but there is always a chance that it will get detected. You shouldn’t cheat on your main

ntrzr

Cheating always has a risk of getting caught, doesn't matter if it's gonna get detected by the anti cheat tommorow, next week or after a year. Though at the moment, the cheat is undetected by the Matchmaking anti cheat as some call it Untrusted ban and VAC.

heiserino

So i tried out the cracked onetap and i liked it. I'm going to buy the cheat, but one thing. is it vac proof? so i can use legit on my main account? without getting VAC banned. Im asking this only becouse of the leak you know. Is it vac proof? and going to stay vac proof?
It has a risk of getting detected, like literally every other cheat.
I personally trust onetap a lot and I do use it on my main although I wouldn't recommend using anything on any account you can't afford to lose.
At the moment it does bypass VAC.