Hi please help me!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hello, I know what I’m going to say next will sound selfish, but I’ve been playing hvh for almost 1 year and I’m already mocked by everyone, I’ve tried every hack I could find on the net, even a crack at a certain point like fatality , nixware but it proved to be a virus. And I lost important data from my pc. And when I play hvh I am mocked by everyone and I just die from everyone. So please could you help me with a code or a sub per hour what code do you want. Good day everyone

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Hello, I know what I’m going to say next will sound selfish, but I’ve been playing hvh for almost 1 year and I’m already mocked by everyone, I’ve tried every hack I could find on the net, even a crack at a certain point like fatality , nixware but it proved to be a virus. And I lost important data from my pc. And when I play hvh I am mocked by everyone and I just die from everyone. So please could you help me with a code or a sub per hour what code do you want. Good day everyone
use cracked cheats (aka rat) in 2022
probably the issue is not the cheat
is your god damn brain and that's why you get mocked 💀
(sorry to be mean but that's the fact)

Pushed

Subscriber
You've been playing for a year and still can't find a cheat that you like using or perform well with? Sounds like user/CFG issue

keoperDAB

Subscriber
defensive doubletap is a dt that is similar to ax that shoots faster and predicts more precisely
and that's what ive said
you have 0 knowledge about hvh perhaps you can learn how to hvh from zero and fix your playstyle
also user issue could not and cannot be fixed

that's why u will never get better in hvh because u never learn yourself lmao
brother, I asked if someone can help me with a code or a sub, if you want to help me, well, if not, that's it. I'm not the best at hvh, but at least I know something. I'm also afraid to ask what the answer is Damil, please let's see if you know

keoperDAB

Subscriber
brother, I asked if someone can help me with a code or a sub, if you want to help me, well, if not, that's it. I'm not the best at hvh, but at least I know something. I'm also afraid to ask what the answer is Damil, please let's see if you know
for your tiny brain
defensive dt is break lc on peek which makes you cannot be predicted normally (except anti exploit) and it doesn't affect anything (that you mentioned above)
also ax does nothing for the dt speed
I hv suggested you to fix ur playstyle and brain how am I not helping 😭