Onetap Review (Nixo) - BEST REVIEW ON ONETAP

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixo

Banned
Onetap

Rage bot

5/10

The rage bot is absolutely trash, it cannot get much better. If @edeen or any Admin can please add NO TELEPORT DT, it would help the cheat so much. The resolver is good, and ppl say its shit for no reason. The TELEPORT DT is what makes you miss shots. Overall the dt is fast but the teleport is what makes it shit. I know i can use just dt and not dt teleport, but that shit only shoots 2 bullets per second. If the DT is the same as OTv2 I would buy a million subs I swear.

Anti Aim
9/10

The aa is really good, you can use JS scripts to make it even better.

Visuals
10/10

Its the best visuals I have seen in a while good shit @admins

Misc
10/10

everything speaks for itself.

Ight here is a concluesion, OT is good but i swear if the DT teleport gets fixed i might buy ot again, ik yall dont care but trust me if the dt is the same as the OTv2 yall would b hittin p LEFT AND RIGHT.
Even DarkkLight said OT was a shit cheat with DT Teleport. rofl

WokenUP

i don't even own the cheat and i can clearly see you're completely braindead and have no idea what your talking about. I wish mods weren't as "professional" and banned retards like you.

Nixo

Banned
i don't even own the cheat and i can clearly see you're completely braindead and have no idea what your talking about. I wish mods weren't as "professional" and banned retards like you.

? Mods cannot banned me for my reviews, I never said there was a resolver issue? braindead fuck. I said the DT was shit, and teleport dt should be removed. hhhh

kikato

Hi,
Thanks for your review. You should try different config, or change playstyle if you get any issue with the current ragebot.
Faithfully, Kikato.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
? Mods cannot banned me for my reviews, I never said there was a resolver issue? braindead fuck. I said the DT was shit, and teleport dt should be removed. hhhh
Yea we don't ban for reviews but for the constant disrespect you've shown towards the staff team as well as the cheat with your sarcastic edgy 12 year old remarks, please look for another provider. Goodbye!

Reactions: lucagfx and capo
Status
Not open for further replies.