An idea for HWID

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Sometimes we have to play on a new computer for a variety of reasons.
For example, there is no Internet at home, or the computer is not nearby.
At this time, we can go to the Internet bar to play.
At this point, hwID becomes a big problem, Because we only temporarily changed the computer to play, not long time, we just want play with ot lol, but its hard
Perhaps the authorities should consider this proposal:
Launch a product, his name can be called "hwID temporary reset card" or another name, its no important. This product can help us to play temporarily on the new computer. Rather than making the hwID lockdown permanent, And the price of this product can not be very cheap, the same account can not be bought many times
Maybe selling 1-2$ for one day, The overall price is more than the cheapest one-month plan, day by day
i think its a good plan, bcz i need it to play xD , not selling my acc, i will never sell acc

Last edited:

CometZ

At this point, hwID becomes a big problem, Because we only temporarily changed the computer to play, not long time, we just want play with ot lol, but its hard
Launch a product, his name can be called "hwID temporary reset card" or another name, its no important. This product can help us to play temporarily on the new computer. Rather than making the hwID lockdown permanent, And the price of this product can not be very cheap, the same account can not be bought many times
Maybe selling 1-2$ for one day, The overall price is more than the cheapest one-month plan, day by day
i think its a good plan, bcz i need it to play xD , not selling my acc, i will never sell acc
nobody literally have that problem

my man.
are u really such an outrageously sad individual, that when ur home wifi fails u or ur not with ur pc, u resort to going to an internet cafe in order to play hvh?
Yes, I have an apartment in the city where I am at university, but I don't go back to live very often, I only go back for about three weeks a year, So I didn't sign up for Internet service

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
You mentioned why it would be the worst possible idea, changing location usually won't prompt a reset unless you somehow changed pc parts in between that, it is also a bad idea because someone could use that "temporary reset" idea to sell and share accounts. Plus HWID Resets are free and should stay like that. "HWID Resets are a privilege, not a guarantee".

medvza

hwid resets are free and often instant (for me atleast). why would you want to pay for a reset??

Fatrafitri

good idea tho but im not sure they will add it xD

You mentioned why it would be the worst possible idea, changing location usually won't prompt a reset unless you somehow changed pc parts in between that, it is also a bad idea because someone could use that "temporary reset" idea to sell and share accounts. Plus HWID Resets are free and should stay like that. "HWID Resets are a privilege, not a guarantee".

I mean, it's temporary, and it costs money(This prevents the act of renting out accounts
). I am just play on a strange computer(internet bar). It’s temporary man, not forever reset hwid.
When the reset time ends, the old hwid will take effect

L4wless174

Early adopter
Why isn’t there internet at home? Why do you HAVE to cheat on cs go? Maybe think before buying a sub or just not play online games at all

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I mean, it's temporary, and it costs money(This prevents the act of renting out accounts
). I am just play on a strange computer(internet bar). It’s temporary man, not forever reset hwid.
When the reset time ends, the old hwid will take effect
That doesn’t prevent people from sharing accounts at all

Yoishi

u can't inject ot at the internet coffee lol some of my friends have to resell their account because the loader can't even loggin in