Onetap CSGO Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Dank

Hi, to start, I haven't used any Onetap products before June of this year, when I was unbanned, so for about 6 months I have been using Onetap almost exclusively for valve matchmaking and HVH, the review will be split up into two parts, the product and the experience.

The Product:
For 20 euro, in my opinion, you get the best rage bot and a solid legit bot. The cheat has been undetected on VAC for as long as I've used Onetap and I have had no performance issues, however just like any internal this will not be the case for everyone, the menu is nice, modern and leaves no wasted space. The rage bot is constantly improving and the developers are receptive to feedback about the improvements and shortcomings more than any other large CSGO cheat, this goes for the entire cheat as well, not just rage bot. Scripting is also an important consideration for someone looking at these major cheat providers, Onetap does this the best by far. The scripting is well thought out and has good documentation, if you are not looking to create your own scripts there are plenty to choose from on the forum as well. The legit bot and misc. are nothing revolutionary but they don't have to be, scripts can for the most part add the features you desire without cluttering the menu with specific features only a small percent will end up using, but just so the review doesn't skip over the legit bot I will say it has gotten better and I can safely say now anyone can use the legit bot without worrying about if you will need to order a new keyboard. The last part is the visuals, which for the most part are once again nothing special but they do look very sleek and don't get in the way, unless multiple players are stacked on top of each other with a reasonable amount of ESP options enabled, other than that I think they are very nice and even if they aren't your style adding your own ESP is about as simple as it can get through the scripting engine.

The Experience:
The experience is just as important as the product whether you have been cheating for years (hey man I'm just bad at games, and always have been) or you just started (@Shifto ). Onetap continues to offer the best support available with considerable community support (Onetap discord & forum), the staff are respectful and clearly have experience with cheats and know how to diagnose problems. The forum although chaotic and seemingly not heavily moderated (Paid scripts section EDIT: the paid scripts section is now being moderated), is ran just as well as any other gaming forum and as long as you don't mind the vulgarity you can find adequate answers for questions you may have. The Onetap discord is about the same, however the server staff are dictators and this one guy named Dank deleted my message of a cat getting abused, the audacity of him. The support tickets are the best way to get actual support if the forum and discord are unable to help. The HWID reset system is great and is mostly automated from my experience, if by chance your HWID changes out of the blue, there is an option when asking for a reset to specify no changes were made to the system which usually will issue the HWID reset automatically.

Onetap is the best cheat for anyone looking to spend more than 10 euro and have a solid cheat, with great support and developers actively looking to improve their product. I will be recommending Onetap to all my friends who are interested in getting back into CSGO cheating, and also to those who have no prior experience with CSGO cheating. Thank you for reading, have a lovely day.

Last edited: