3 MONTH USER REVIEWS ONETAP

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
my onetap review

RAGEBOT-10/10
Reason: Onetap has the best ragebot hands down. with features like safepoint and prefer baim, it makes it amazingly accurate and p100. Even though you have to get a Script to use headshot onkey, onshot, randomize fakelag, that doesn't even matter when compared to the full cheat.

ANTI-AIM: 9.5/10
Reason: The AA is godlike. I don't have much to complain about other than with most weapons the Head Fake is still attached to the real head and people using onetap aswell can easily tap me.

MISC: 10/10
Reason: It's a misc tab, has very P features, bhop and strafer are great, the clantag changer maybe needs a few more options but nothing a script can't fix. Skinchanger is good for closet cheating like mr Zuhn.

LEGITBOT: 8/10
Reason: It is a good legit tab, just that it can sometimes (in my experience) be way too blatant even with very low fov and high smoothness.

VISUALS: 10/10
Reason: Onetap's visuals are very distinct, you can see whoever is using it by their chams only. Very customizable, very p100.

SCRIPTS: 7/10
Reason: While the scripts are great i feel like onetap is intentionally going away from other cheats that use LUAS. making it a little difficult to make a good script if you don't know java already.

COMMUNITY: 5/10
Reason: Ok there are amazing members of the community but the cons outweigh the pros here. There are constantly people whining about missing antibruteforce and not shooting fakeduck (??????)

ONETAP FINAL GRADE: 8/10

Get Onetap as your main cheat, you won't regret it. with many different resellers that can resell for anything from skins, to paysafe to paypal to swish and so on.
Definitely get Onetap if you are looking to buy a cheat.
Oh i forgot to mention it's UNDETECTED. ;)

shadeah

my onetap review

RAGEBOT-10/10
Reason: Onetap has the best ragebot hands down. with features like safepoint and prefer baim, it makes it amazingly accurate and p100. Even though you have to get a Script to use headshot onkey, onshot, randomize fakelag, that doesn't even matter when compared to the full cheat.

ANTI-AIM: 9.5/10
Reason: The AA is godlike. I don't have much to complain about other than with most weapons the Head Fake is still attached to the real head and people using onetap aswell can easily tap me.

MISC: 10/10
Reason: It's a misc tab, has very P features, bhop and strafer are great, the clantag changer maybe needs a few more options but nothing a script can't fix. Skinchanger is good for closet cheating like mr Zuhn.

LEGITBOT: 8/10
Reason: It is a good legit tab, just that it can sometimes (in my experience) be way too blatant even with very low fov and high smoothness.

VISUALS: 10/10
Reason: Onetap's visuals are very distinct, you can see whoever is using it by their chams only. Very customizable, very p100.

SCRIPTS: 7/10
Reason: While the scripts are great i feel like onetap is intentionally going away from other cheats that use LUAS. making it a little difficult to make a good script if you don't know java already.

COMMUNITY: 5/10
Reason: Ok there are amazing members of the community but the cons outweigh the pros here. There are constantly people whining about missing antibruteforce and not shooting fakeduck (??????)

ONETAP FINAL GRADE: 8/10

Get Onetap as your main cheat, you won't regret it. with many different resellers that can resell for anything from skins, to paysafe to paypal to swish and so on.
Definitely get Onetap if you are looking to buy a cheat.
Oh i forgot to mention it's UNDETECTED. ;)

Thank you for your contribution to the onetap community!