3 Month and 6 month Subscriptions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

3 Month and 6 month Subscriptions

• Total voters

Mainderin

Dear Admins,

I think there should be 3 and 6-month subscriptions to the cheat since as normal guy it may seem to pay bit more than other cheats to Onetap. With little discount for 3 and 6-month sub will encourage the fellow cheaters to buy the long term sub and will also get them close to the onetap community.

let the Onetap community members decide whether my thinking is right or wrong, and by the way, I am thinking of longterm customer relations.

Re

Mainderin

no, as it's bad revenue and people may decide to want to use another cheat after their first month of the 3 then it's wasting your money
I agree with you but the cheat itself is in Alpha phase, So until we have the full grown Onetap once can wait instead

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Dear Admins,

I think there should be 3 and 6-month subscriptions to the cheat since as normal guy it may seem to pay bit more than other cheats to Onetap. With little discount for 3 and 6-month sub will encourage the fellow cheaters to buy the long term sub and will also get them close to the onetap community.

let the Onetap community members decide whether my thinking is right or wrong, and by the way, I am thinking of longterm customer relations.

Re
Just buy it with crypto for a discount.

peterdioz

no as it's bad revenue and people may decide to want to use another cheat after their first month of the 3 then it's wasting your money
That doesn't affect anyone but YOU if you decide to use another cheat after the first month, the people who gain revenue from the product are still getting the revenue. If anything, it would help them.

Reactions: Mainderin

Mainderin

What i think is that the more you use the cheat better you know it,, and this is the case when admin needs to recode the business structure to make community bigger and stick to the onetap.

peterdioz

having a consistent inflow of money per month is easier to predict than having different plans for different amounts of time
Think about it like this.

Say you sell a one month subscription for 10 dollars (As an example).
If you bought that same exact plan for 12 months, it would be 120 dollars, right?

Well, what if there was a plan, where you sold a 1 year subscription for 80 dollars, instead of 120.

In my point of view, users are more likely to buy that 1 year subscription for 80 dollars, because it'd be saving them 40 dollars. No user really thinks "oh, I'm gonna start using a different cheat after a month." No, it's all about saving money, that's what the user will notice first.

I have a friend that bought a lifetime aimware sub, master package, and he barely even uses it anymore. (He uses skeet now.)

All I'm trying to say is that upon purchase, the user is going to notice the plan and see that they are saving about 40$, in comparison to buying the 1 month subscription 12 times, so they are going to be more persuaded at the time of purchase.

Reactions: Mainderin

peterdioz

This does not make much sense and developers are not very comfortable, it's my opinion
Developers are comfortable or not depending on the environment that they're working in. I like to do website design, and I wanna pursue it in the future, but I wouldn't be comfortable working with a team that's pressuring me, not giving me time, forcing me to not be able to work to my best ability.

For examle, llama probably becomes uncomfortable when you guys rush him for the update, lmfao

peterdioz

you basically just explained why i said it's bad for their revenue
More users are gonna continuously join and notice that they're saving money and buy that 6 month subscription.

(New users will join from media, youtubers, etc.)
The more subscriptions they have, the better it is for them anyways.