REVIEW (9 MONTHS OF ONETAP) ONETAP V4 ($ky)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leoOze

I made a polemic review on 3 months later (the last v3 version), and on v4, 99% of issues that i said on my last review had fixed, so, i decided to make a new review.

Onetap
v4 Review - by $ky - (12/26/2020)

Legit bot:
It's not my favorite legit bot, but it's not bad, and to be honest, I can play perfectly with it. the RCS is perfect, and the trigger bot too (the new "autowall" option is VERY usefully to "semilegit" (hvh vs legit cheaters)). backtrack is better than v3 and fake lag works better on mm.

Rage bot:
- Resolver:
It's pretty good, and 1000x better than v3, I finally don't miss shots on baim due to resolver. (i miss head sometimes, prob due to hardware issues (my cpu/gpu is not the best, so i can't enjoy 100% of the resolver's potential))
- Double tap:
it's perfect.
- Auto Wall:
Very good, and on semirage, when you remove the autowall, the cheat respect 99% of wall detection and prediction of ragebot, so, it's very rare you shot corners.
- Auto Stop:
It's 100% better than v3, but it's different, so you need to test the combinations of autostop to make a good cfg, on my v3 cfg, i used early + force accuracy, and it's good, but on v4, only early is better on the same hc/min dam, but it's a question of tests and combinations of configs of different features.
- Anti-Aim:
it's not VERY different of v3, but it's good, and the legit aa is very superior than v3, and with good scripts, it can be good too.
- backtrack:
Now i can say that onetap have a good backtrack, on v3 the backtrack was bad, but on v4, it's perfect.
- fake lag:
Fake-Lag is good, and better than v3 (on v3 the fake-lag doesn't work good, mainly on matchmaking).

Visuals:
It's very personal, it's very beautiful, but honestly, I do not prioritize this aspect much.

Misc:
It's good, and have some functions better than v3.

Menu:
100x better than v3.

Cloud cfg system:
VERY good.

JS system:
Different from v3, and improved.

GENERAL: 9.5/10

I need to say that don't exist a "perfect cheat", and it's impossible to make a "perfect resolver" or "perfect cheat" for 300000 users with different hardware (cpu/gpu). And u need to know that a player who have a gtx 550, you will not have the same performance as a player that use a rtx 3080 ti with a I9 of 10th generation, and onetap can make a player with a normal hardware got good performance on hvh.

Onetap is the best option if u need to play MM, HVH, and SEMIRAGE. It's not cheap, but it's the best option in the market.

Thanks @lani, @signal, @storm, @edeen and all development team for fixing the problems I was having in the previous version.