My opinion after 3 Inconsecutive months of OneTap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Relidium

Legit
I wouldn't say the legitbot in this cheat is as good as Aimware's.
It could definitely use some improvements, like better weapon selection and more options.
Other than that, pretty damn decent, really easy to config and has an AMAZING triggerbot (seriously how the frick is the triggerbot so good)

Overall opinion : 8/10, I prefer Aimware's legitbot.
Rage
Onetaps ragebot has always been slightly bipolar for me, but on the side where it misses time to time but not frequently to the point where I care to much.
It's super optimized, I rarely lag with it.

Right now, Onetap's ragebot is, in my opinion, possibly the best you can get right now.
Overall opinion : 9/10, Resolver could use some fixing, otherwise pretty damn good
Anti-Aim
To be honest, I've never had a direct problem with Onetap's anti-aim. I kinda like it, its easy to set up, and I really REALLY appreciate the fact that they added manual directions.
I think one of the main problems I have with it however, is how it's not very customizable (not very many features). Onetap V2 was a lot more customizable than V3.

Overall opinion : 8/10, Add more features to it, otherwise perfectly average
Visuals
The visuals Onetap have always been an amazing addition. Beautifully customizable, I think I only have one problem with it, the "Third Person on Spectate" feature seems to be quite broken (turning it on and then off will result in the camera being locked to the floor). I don't know if this is for me only.
Other than this single error, Onetaps visuals are simplistic, clean, and in my absolute opinion, orgasmic.
Overall opinion : 9.9/10, pls fix TPS :(
Misc
Pretty much everything you expect in a cheat, IMO the doubletap is complete piss and you need a js for it to work otherwise its average.
Overall opinion : 8.5/10, pls make the buybot faster kthxbye

Final Assesment
I still think of onetap as the current cheat on top, there are obviously some bugs and features that need fixing up or just general improvement, but not too much to make the cheat dogshit.
In my opinion, I think that OneTap is worth 15 euros a month, not 20.
Overall great experience <3

Overall opinion On The Cheat : 9/10

Reactions: Ayro

Chateauhv

Yes agreed... Many people say that ot is bipolar...so do I feel..it's consistent but sometimes it underperforms..but ok overall very p

qwq123456

Legit
I wouldn't say the legitbot in this cheat is as good as Aimware's.
It could definitely use some improvements, like better weapon selection and more options.
Other than that, pretty damn decent, really easy to config and has an AMAZING triggerbot (seriously how the frick is the triggerbot so good)

Overall opinion : 8/10, I prefer Aimware's legitbot.
Rage
Onetaps ragebot has always been slightly bipolar for me, but on the side where it misses time to time but not frequently to the point where I care to much.
It's super optimized, I rarely lag with it.

Right now, Onetap's ragebot is, in my opinion, possibly the best you can get right now.
Overall opinion : 9/10, Resolver could use some fixing, otherwise pretty damn good
Anti-Aim
To be honest, I've never had a direct problem with Onetap's anti-aim. I kinda like it, its easy to set up, and I really REALLY appreciate the fact that they added manual directions.
I think one of the main problems I have with it however, is how it's not very customizable (not very many features). Onetap V2 was a lot more customizable than V3.

Overall opinion : 8/10, Add more features to it, otherwise perfectly average
Visuals
The visuals Onetap have always been an amazing addition. Beautifully customizable, I think I only have one problem with it, the "Third Person on Spectate" feature seems to be quite broken (turning it on and then off will result in the camera being locked to the floor). I don't know if this is for me only.
Other than this single error, Onetaps visuals are simplistic, clean, and in my absolute opinion, orgasmic.
Overall opinion : 9.9/10, pls fix TPS :(
Misc
Pretty much everything you expect in a cheat, IMO the doubletap is complete piss and you need a js for it to work otherwise its average.
Overall opinion : 8.5/10, pls make the buybot faster kthxbye

Final Assesment
I still think of onetap as the current cheat on top, there are obviously some bugs and features that need fixing up or just general improvement, but not too much to make the cheat dogshit.
In my opinion, I think that OneTap is worth 15 euros a month, not 20.
Overall great experience <3

Overall opinion On The Cheat : 9/10
it's the public that determines it cost 20 bucks per month