Review after 4 months of Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nicole

My subscription ends tomorrow, and the payment processor here doesn't seem to like any of my credit cards so I ended up subscribing to another provider (don't really like relying on resellers/gifts), unfortunately I'll have to stay away for the time being.

Rage: 9/10
Safe-point logic is great, resolver works very well (although not consistent; desync is desync - can't do much), prediction isn't perfect but it's a lot more consistent than any other cheat I've tried (including "the golden hack"). Autowall performance is absolutely stellar which I'll talk about in the upcoming section. Dynamic multi-point scale is probably the best feature of the ragebot, hands down. Configuration is simple.
Fake lag is great and consistent. Does not break voice transmission unlike most other cheats I tried. Fake lag triggers are proper (except for "on peek" for rage HvH apparently) and they're great.
Tickbase shifting exploits are awesome, they work in MM and rubber banding is minimal. The JS API allows you to modify the recharge/shift behavior which is beyond amazing.
Anti-aim works fine but it's not the best. They aren't changing it because the JS API allows extensions to the anti-aim and that's fair, however it should be built into the cheat in my opinion. This isn't the reason the rage bot isn't a 10/10 for me.
The only cons I found with the rage bot is that the "anti-backstab" anti-aim cannot be toggled off, pitch mode cannot be controlled with anti-untrusted enabled, when on ladders and not holding down W/A/S/D, pitch is forced down (big no no for semirage), and R8 Revolver gets automatically cocked even when you don't hold down the ragebot activation key.
An interesting pro that I found is that the ragebot works incredibly well on any tickrate setting. Any other cheat I tried (except for one designed for legit cheating) had issues at 128 tickrate. Props to the Onetap developers for not hardcoding as much as other providers!

Performance: 10/10
Onetap is VERY well optimized compared to any other paid cheat provider. Anyone who tells you otherwise definitely has no idea what they're talking about or probably haven't done benchmarks. The current version of Onetap (as of 2021/01/07) not only barely drops my performance when I use the ragebot, but in fact when there isn't much going on, my performance increases compared to stock CS:GO; yes - even with a few (optimized) scripts loaded.
Autowall seems to absolutely tank my performance with other cheats when it has to go through certain models (e.g. de_cache truck to A site, or de_dust2 B stage to B doors) and with Onetap it's barely noticeable. I've been told that it's because Onetap doesn't do autowall correctly but let's be real - you're going to hit more when your FPS does NOT drop below the server's tickrate. It's perfectly fine.
Cheat takes a while to inject and that's lame but I wouldn't take a point down because of that.

Security: 7/10
Cheat was never detected by VAC assuming you're using the standard loader.
Not 10/10 because the cheat got cracked multiple times. I heard from several security researchers that it's been better lately (and with the addition of cloud configs it'll be a pain in the ass for attackers to make a usable crack) so I think it's better now which is why it's 7/10 and not 5/10.

Legit: 7/10
I think the legit bot is top notch even though there's not much to configure but that's fine.
From my experience there's a single issue although it's big - the triggerbot. It seems to predict (just like ragebot prediction)/forward-track enemies all the time. I wasn't able to find a solution for this and it's unfortunate. You shoot people before they peek and you still kill them, while it looks fine in demos you'll just end up accumulating a lot of reports from legit players and your trust factor will end up tanking; not great for legit cheating.
I personally do not use the triggerbot but it's still a concern for users who do.
Legitbot features work perfectly fine on FACEIT's server sided anticheat. Some community server sided anticheats will detect it just like most other cheats though.
Lacks "Hide from OBS" feature.

Visuals: 8/10
Font isn't my taste, so visuals are subjective. Biggest issue is lack of grenade proximity warnings but apparently that's getting added. I don't have any other complaints other than the font and the lack of grenade warnings.

Support: 3/10
Had a thread of mine removed because some guy spammed on my thread and staff were convinced that I asked the guy to bump my thread. I sent them screenshots of me PMing the guy on forums and he confirming that he doesn't know me at all; I've been left ignored until I bumped the support ticket and still haven't had it handled; ended up rewriting the entire thread.
On the other hand I submitted a bug report related to a very specific optimization issue during v3 which seemed to be resolved with the v3.5 update. Probably a placebo unrelated to my report but I like to believe it's the cause.

Scripts: 8/10
The availability of public scripts is good. Pasted paid scripts are easy to crack because the "developers" of them have 0 idea what they're doing. I think it's a good ecosystem. API allows modifications to the ragebot as well as customization for a lot of the menu.
Lacks an alternative to LuaJIT's FFI and a wrapper to script Panorama. From my understanding they aren't implemented due to security concerns which is fair, Onetap is ridiculously big and they'd be held responsible if anyone were to implement malicious scripts. For me, as someone who likes modding and even wrote some significant scripts for Onetap (specifically for the semirage community) I find it upsetting, but it's no deal breaker by any means. JS implementation lacks ES6+ which as a result makes code annoying to maintain; for some reason they went with Duktape instead of QuickJS/V8 but whatever. Due to my background I still have to take it down from a 10/10.

Overall: 8/10
I think it's expensive, but it's well-rounded and can do just about anything you need for 20 EUR/month or discounted when you buy for a longer period of time.

Last edited:
The review is just as good as your overall rating of the cheat (8/10).
You didn't mention that the Hide Shots feature is barely working on ak/m4 (flicks up the real head on every 3rd shot). I'm talking about MM HvH tho, it works fine on servers.

Dynamic multi-point scale is probably the best feature of the ragebot, hands down.
BIG NO! Not shooting head if the enemy is looking down and not moving. Tested it with a friend a week ago on local, what I'm saying is accurate, and we were at the same height. Use static point scale (at least for head).

Besides this 2 I agree with everything u said.

Last edited:
Highly depends on the weapon. People seem to say that for SSG-08 it's best to use a static point scale of 85-95. For other weapons, dynamic is your go-to.
Yeah, I'm talking about scout. But point scale works the same way for every weapons...

nicole

Yeah, I'm talking about scout. But point scale works the same way for every weapons...
You're probably going to miss on someone if they're using at targets anti-aim against you.. or it'd hit the upper chest instead. I think it works fine