Onetap review after 1 year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

t0masix

Let's start by saying that this is truly the best public P2C you will find on the market, at least in my opinion. There have been ups and downs with the cheat but never so low, that it's unplayable. This is my onetap.com review after 1 year of using it. And from experience - it most likely is config issue, you feel like you never miss with the cheat with the right config.

Rage - 8/10 (Why? It could be better, resolver is bipolar sometimes but I almost never spam with the cheat, maybe some scout shots here and there, but it resolves after the first shot if it even missed)

Legit - 9/10 (I really like the legit tab, you can make a config that will literally never get you banned and same as skeet, if you pair it with javascripts, the legit bot is just amazing. Barely get called out, almost never if you know how to play)

Visuals - 8/10 (I like the visuals, but they are nowhere near my favorite, they're good looking but the thing is that a lot of other cheats have so much more visual options that onetap's are kind of basic, nothing unique about them. I've seen pastes that have 2x nicer visuals than onetap, but the visuals are good, I still like them, I hope they add more visual options in the future though)

Misc - 7/10 (Nothing special really, I'm sure a lot of people would like more misc options, for example simple ping spike would be nice. I have seen much, much more useful misc options in other cheats so I think onetap should add some new features to the misc tab, but it does the job, not a big deal). Skin changer is awesome, nothing to add really.

Anti-Aim - 9/10 (One of the best one I've seen, JavaScript support really allows you to make amazing anti-aims, but default ones are really nice as well, you can make a ''simple'' anti-aim and people will just spam it like crazy, sometimes you do get resolved hard or it bugs, but not too often to care about it. Thumbs up for them.

I won't go into details about JavaScript support, it works amazing, you can make pretty nice scripts with it, I use them myself and I'm satisfied.
Thank you!

krimmer2k13

2nOg4E0.png