My Onetap.Com Review After 3 Months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

voyac

Firstly I Would Like to Say That This is a 100% NON Bias Review. Everything I say comes from my experience.

Rage Bot:

The rage is really good. one of the best. again neverlose going public this cheat cant compete at all but before it could. Whenever I auto theres a lot of lag. And fake miss reasons. Firstly. I'm standing fully still. with autostop and I'm pre-scoped (where's the spread in that??) And I miss due to spread. What? The DT is really fast but super laggy and irritating sometimes it just decided to not work. Recharge is bad. The Base Anti Aim (without js) is dogshit. Really bad. just plain. Nothing Much at all. Now Onto The Resolver.

Alright. Ima be brutally honest here and this Isn't undermining but I know a lot of people will say config issue or relate to this.

This cheat can't scout for shit, Will miss ANY slow walker and will mostly miss on-shot as well. I feel like there is no resolver??, I have to ideal tick just to baim them and it misses that sometimes as well.

Scout is really bad, Resolver needs a update (Last resolver update 11 months ago I think)

Before you guys say "UID Issue" "Config Issue" I want you to take those 5 braincells you have. And put into mind config is not a resolver issue. UID has nothing to do with the cheat in reality. Lol.

Rage Scaling : 6.5/10

Legit Bot:

Legit Bot is good but not great. Has most of the stuff you need and nothing much so.

Legit Scaling : 5/10

Menu And Misc:

Menu is one of the worst and really confusing. Hard to find stuff. Lots of stuff is cluttered of just crowded into one. The misc has everything you need not much just the features that you would use in a rage or legit config. Back to the menu. I really dislike it and I know a lot of people that dislike it as well. Back to the misc. Thirdperson is not a misc feature its a visual feature. Why is it in misc??

Menu And Misc Scaling : 7/10

Visuals:

Visuals are very basic. bad options of chams (only chams any normal person that's not third world would use flat chams with transparency) other than that. Visuals are basic. Has everything you need. Would like some better chams tho.

Visuals Scaling : 8/10

Final Thoughts And Info:

I've been HvHing since 2017 and have other cheats, Now I gotta say. This cheat is really good BUT its also dogshit at the same time. Cheats I Own/Use:

Gamesense

Fatality

Nemesis

Ev0lve

Monolith

And some other pastes.

• Haha
Reactions: LeonGS

Cain

Early adopter
Before you guys say "UID Issue" "Config Issue" I want you to take those 5 braincells you have. And put into mind config is not a resolver issue. UID has nothing to do with the cheat in reality. Lol.

sounds like a uid issue to me

can be closed //

• Haha
Reactions: killrauna
Firstly I Would Like to Say That This is a 100% NON Bias Review. Everything I say comes from my experience.

Rage Bot:

The rage is really good. one of the best. again neverlose going public this cheat cant compete at all but before it could. Whenever I auto theres a lot of lag. And fake miss reasons. Firstly. I'm standing fully still. with autostop and I'm pre-scoped (where's the spread in that??) And I miss due to spread. What? The DT is really fast but super laggy and irritating sometimes it just decided to not work. Recharge is bad. The Base Anti Aim (without js) is dogshit. Really bad. just plain. Nothing Much at all. Now Onto The Resolver.

Alright. Ima be brutally honest here and this Isn't undermining but I know a lot of people will say config issue or relate to this.

This cheat can't scout for shit, Will miss ANY slow walker and will mostly miss on-shot as well. I feel like there is no resolver??, I have to ideal tick just to baim them and it misses that sometimes as well.

Scout is really bad, Resolver needs a update (Last resolver update 11 months ago I think)

Legit Bot:

Legit Bot is good but not great. Has most of the stuff you need and nothing much so.

Menu And Misc:

Menu is one of the worst and really confusing. Hard to find stuff. Lots of stuff is cluttered of just crowded into one. The misc has everything you need not much just the features that you would use in a rage or legit config. Back to the menu. I really dislike it and I know a lot of people that dislike it as well. Back to the misc. Thirdperson is not a misc feature its a visual feature. Why is it in misc??

Visuals:

Visuals are very basic. bad options of chams (only chams any normal person that's not third world would use flat chams with transparency) other than that. Visuals are basic. Has everything you need. Would like some better chams tho.

Final Thoughts And Info:

I've been HvHing since 2017 and have other cheats, Now I gotta say. This cheat is really good BUT its also dogshit at the same time. Cheats I Own/Use:

Gamesense

Fatality

Nemesis

Ev0lve

Monolith

And some other pastes.
nice review

Aszab123

Well, every cheat misses slow walkers. That's just how it works. But OneTap is going downhill. Now, you mentioned a cheat going public. Change it to "a cheat going public", and do not mention the cheat name, otherwise you will be banned (like I got banned), and yeah. I'm going to say it again, and hopefully the last time. The price should show the power of the cheat.

voyac

Well, every cheat misses slow walkers. That's just how it works. But OneTap is going downhill. Now, you mentioned a cheat going public. Change it to "a cheat going public", and do not mention the cheat name, otherwise you will be banned (like I got banned), and yeah. I'm going to say it again, and hopefully the last time. The price should show the power of the cheat.
bro. monolith and nemesis have better resolvers. ive literally tested

bennyhee

respect, its facts. i agreed 100% but i havent tried those private ones but its facts. its a good cheat but also a bad one, the scout its missing so much.

voyac

respect, its facts. i agreed 100% but i havent tried those private ones but its facts. its a good cheat but also a bad one, the scout its missing so much.
yeah with nl going public. this cheat cant compete. slowwalkers will predict you easily

DaBabyHvH

Rage Bot:

Legit Bot:

Menu And Misc:

Visuals:

Final Thoughts And Info:

Gamesense

Fatality

Nemesis

Ev0lve

Monolith

And some other pastes.
flex dat ev0lve $$$

xaxa420

dont take this the wrong way | here are common solutions to you're common problems

"The DT is really fast but super laggy and irritating" | thats on every doubletap (if you have instant double tap on that is)
"Firstly. I'm standing fully still. with autostop and I'm pre-scoped (where's the spread in that??)" | You will have spread no matter what you're doing

anyways, i do agree with you on a lot of things such as: menu is very confusing for new users of the cheat (v3 menu was so good), resolver/scout with this cheat is bad (i hit more head with hide shots & auto more than i do with hide shots & scout), and the cheat giving you the classical "[onetap] missed due to spread" log when its obviously resolver

Aszab123

bro. monolith and nemesis have better resolvers. ive literally tested
Well, that's good for you. And to be honest, I have a legit cheat, which litterely has a better resolver than OneTap, and we all know what cheat it is.