1 Week Review of Onetap [SHORT AND SIMPLE]

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

peterdioz

I've been using onetap for somewhere around a week now. If you're looking for a quick and basic review of it, here you go. Although, I don't have as much experience in the cheat as someone who's been using it for let's say...two months. If you're looking for an in depth review for every feature in the cheat, click off this thread, this is going to be quick and basic.

Anti Aim
The antiaim works great. I've had countless people shoot my fake. With the right configuration, it works great.

Rage
The ragebot is amazing. Play smart and you'll do great.

Legit
The legitbot could use some work. It works really well in my opinion, and I myself use it in mm a lot, but it could improve. One of the main problems I have myself is the RCS. I really think the RCS should be enhanced.

Visuals
The visuals are outstanding. It has everything you need in a cheat.

Everything Else
The menu could use some improvement. Although, the new update looks great with the new menu.
I really enjoy how you can have multiple weapons in one config.

Staff
The staff are super nice. They love to interact with their community. Always active in discord. GREAT support. ( ily @kitty )

That's basically it. I would definitely recommend onetap to someone who's starting off in hvh, or is just looking for a good cheat in general.

Last edited:

lean

Early adopter
I've been using onetap for somewhere around a week now. If you're looking for a quick and basic review of it, here you go. Although, I don't have as much experience in the cheat as someone who's been using it for let's say...two months. If you're looking for an in depth review for every feature in the cheat, click off this thread, this is going to be quick and basic.

Anti Aim
The antiaim works great. I've had countless people shoot my fake. With the right configuration, it works great.

Rage
The ragebot is amazing. Play smart and you'll do great.

Legit
The legitbot could use some work. It works really well in my opinion, and I myself use it in mm a lot, but it could improve.

Visuals
The visuals are outstanding. It has everything you need in a cheat.

Everything Else
The menu could use some improvement. Although, the new update looks great with the new menu.
I really enjoy how you can have multiple weapons in one config.

Staff
The staff are super nice. They love to interact with their community. Always active in discord. GREAT support. ( ily @kitty )

That's basically it. I would definitely recommend onetap to someone who's starting off in hvh, or is just looking for a good cheat in general.

Nice review man :D!

Reactions: peterdioz

KateAwpton

Banned
Nice review, needs some improvement though. Including things like what needs to be improved will help the cheat out so they can understand your issues, just saying something needs work doesn’t help anyone. Just explain what specifically could be better about the legit bot.

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol

peterdioz

Nice review, needs some improvement though. Including things like what needs to be improved will help the cheat out so they can understand your issues, just saying something needs work doesn’t help anyone. Just explain what specifically could be better about the legit bot.
will edit it rn!

Reactions: KateAwpton