Onetap 1 week review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

zykoiv

so onetap for me anyway has seemed kinda off a bit i miss alot doesnt resolve that well for me could be a config problem but lets be honest im not paying for a config. but overall im not impressed .

Reactions: justinbieber18

KateAwpton

Banned
Rage is a bit buggy atm, it is easy to fix and there are ways around it. They will fix it in future updates, but you config probably is quite messed up. You might need to use a different playstyle. I recommend watching videos from the showcase section to see how others play.

Camkron

Banned
i mean I think it is fine with a good config and you play right I definitely think some things can be improved.

hophvh

Early adopter
Rage is a bit buggy atm, it is easy to fix and there are ways around it. They will fix it in future updates, but you config probably is quite messed up. You might need to use a different playstyle. I recommend watching videos from the showcase section to see how others play.
config issue

KateAwpton

Banned
also nice uid bro hahahaha
Nice one, because my UID is > urs im retarded? Don't think thats how this works. Don't know what you get by being toxic? You know I am right and I am done here, like I said if you don't believe me feel free to dm me on discord.

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
also nice uid bro hahahaha
I would just like to let you know that what the number beside your name really just stands for a unique identifier on your registration order, it doesn't change the fact that you're also still a paying customer.

Reactions: KateAwpton

hophvh

Early adopter
Nice one, because my UID is > urs im retarded? Don't think thats how this works. Don't know what you get by being toxic? You know I am right and I am done here, like I said if you don't believe me feel free to dm me on discord.
never said ur retarded u blame ur cfg on the cheat yikes

• Angry

KateAwpton

Banned
never said ur retarded u blame ur cfg on the cheat yikes
What else does you trying to insult me by bringing up my uid mean? Any mod will agree it’s a bit bugged, only way to hit invalid angles is for the pitch resolver (well.. one round it will
Dump for 10 minutes next round it has them resolved).. and the Pitch resolver makes my cfg aids... look how many happy customers I have. 700+ people in my discord for my free premium configs, buddy I know what I am doing.

Crankshank

Early adopter
What else does you trying to insult me by bringing up my uid mean? Any mod will agree it’s a bit bugged, only way to hit invalid angles is for the pitch resolver (well.. one round it will
Dump for 10 minutes next round it has them resolved).. and the Pitch resolver makes my cfg aids... look how many happy customers I have. 700+ people in my discord for my free premium configs, buddy I know what I am doing.
cfg issue

• Angry

hollow

Early adopter
Why are you playing on MM HvH servers that allow Untrusted angles? Isn't the whole point of MM HvH to have spread and trusted angles only?

KateAwpton

Banned
Why are you playing on MM HvH servers that allow Untrusted angles? Isn't the whole point of MM HvH to have spread and trusted angles only?
I use to have them enabled on my own server, added a plugin last night to remove them. I had them before because I would tap them every time lol, it was a joke. Now I’m dumping :(