My Honest Onetap Review after 1 week

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

v3n0m24

This is my honest feedback after 1 week of using onetap v3.

Ragebot- 9/10

Onetap's Ragebot is outstanding. Before I had onetap I used to spam fakes every day and never hit head. Ever since I got onetap suddenly 30 bombs became easy. The Resolver is pretty great and I hit head but not as often as I could a week ago, I still can pop heads in HvH, and in mm.

Anti-Aim- 9/10

The anti-aim is great, it's very customizable unlike other cheats where you only have certain anti aim options. Javascripts for AA are also a pretty nice aspect. One thing I would like to see change is the customizability of legit AA.

Legit Bot- 10/10

The legit bot on this cheat is amazing. It's very customizable in the sense that you can make your aimbot, triggerbot etc exactly how you want it to be. With other cheats it is hard to make legit bot look legit, with onetap I never struggle to make the legit bot look real.

Visuals- 10/10

You can't get any better visuals than onetap has to offer. The visuals are easy to customize and very customizable. In other words it's hard to get lost in the visuals tab because everything is laid out perfectly and it's easy to find what you want. I really like Chams because you can even create your own which is a very rare feature in cheats.

Misc- 8/10

The miscellaneous tab in this cheat is nice but it could have a few more touches to make it better. For example being able to make your menu a certain color would be nice as well as being able to lay out the cheat in the way you like.

Performance- 9/10

The cheat works perfectly with my computer. I have only crashed like once or twice in my whole week with the cheat.

Support- 10/10

The Admins and staff team are very nice and active. With Aimware HWID request took months for them to respond to. With OT I had to get a HWID reset and it was accepted in 15 minutes.

For everything combined I would give the cheat a solid 9.5 out of 10. My favorite aspect of the cheat is customizability which you probably heard a lot white reading this review. This first week has been a blast and I'm going to continue my sub!

P.S: the Stripe payment method is a pain in the ass and Paypal should be allowed.

Reactions: xynier

KenKaneki

Ragebot- 9/10

Onetap's Ragebot is outstanding. Before I had onetap I used to spam fakes every day and never hit head. Ever since I got onetap suddenly 30 bombs became easy. The Resolver is pretty great and I hit head but not as often as I could a week ago, I still can pop heads in HvH, and in mm.

Anti-Aim- 9/10

The anti-aim is great, it's very customizable unlike other cheats where you only have certain anti aim options. Javascripts for AA are also a pretty nice aspect. One thing I would like to see change is the customizability of legit AA.

Legit Bot- 10/10

The legit bot on this cheat is amazing. It's very customizable in the sense that you can make your aimbot, triggerbot etc exactly how you want it to be. With other cheats it is hard to make legit bot look legit, with onetap I never struggle to make the legit bot look real.

Visuals- 10/10

You can't get any better visuals than onetap has to offer. The visuals are easy to customize and very customizable. In other words it's hard to get lost in the visuals tab because everything is laid out perfectly and it's easy to find what you want. I really like Chams because you can even create your own which is a very rare feature in cheats.

Misc- 8/10

The miscellaneous tab in this cheat is nice but it could have a few more touches to make it better. For example being able to make your menu a certain color would be nice as well as being able to lay out the cheat in the way you like.

Performance- 9/10

The cheat works perfectly with my computer. I have only crashed like once or twice in my whole week with the cheat.

Support- 10/10

The Admins and staff team are very nice and active. With Aimware HWID request took months for them to respond to. With OT I had to get a HWID reset and it was accepted in 15 minutes.

For everything combined I would give the cheat a solid 9.5 out of 10. My favorite aspect of the cheat is customizability which you probably heard a lot white reading this review. This first week has been a blast and I'm going to continue my sub!

P.S: the Stripe payment method is a pain in the ass and Paypal should be allowed.
How much other cheats have you used?

Hakashi

Ragebot- 9/10

Anti-Aim- 9/10

Legit Bot- 10/10

Visuals- 10/10

Misc- 8/10

Performance- 9/10

Support- 10/10

yeah it was the same thing for me the first time I used it it's really overwhelming going from free cheats to ot, but I don't think it's 9.5/10 in my opinion