Xeno's testimonial

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Xenoo

With experience with a multitude of cheats (Fatality, Onetap v1, Aimware v4, and every free cheat before xy0) this cheat is extremely underwhelming and overpriced. Here is my breakdown of the features

Ragebot: 5.5/10

100% Hc, I still regularly miss the first shot.. The resolver is an actual joke compared to other mainstream cheats and the v1 of the cheat. The doubletap is an actual joke, skeet's last update was months ago and it still has a doubletap faster than this. Nearly all the javascripts are just for visuals and although they do make the aesthetics better, I would rather a cheat with a fast doubletap. The onshot takes like 1 second to recover back to the normal aa and delay shot is just a complete dumpster that dumpster divers wouldn't even dig up.

Visuals: 6/10

Nothing original, just copy pasted from rifk and various other sources

Misc: 8/10

does what its supposed to do, doesn't stand out from any other cheat

JavaScript: 7/10

Cool, I can play minesweeper when I'm dead from always missing the first shot and thus them hitting my onshot!

Menu: 5/10

Why the fuck would you change from v1? I thought it couldn't get worse from v2. Scroll wheel is broken half the time making it even harder to navigate the menu

Overall: 31.5/50

Last edited:
Reactions: chio

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
I use Kitty's config and the lock on is extremely obvious
I did place a disclaimer stating it's quite blatant and to turn down the settings if you find it too rigid..not sure why you are rating the legitbot based on a config when you can't even put in the effort to tweak someone else's free config or even make your own.

Just from this I can assume you just download or buy a bunch of configs expecting to perform well with them when the fact is there is no one single config that works for everyone's playstyle.

Xenoo

I did place a disclaimer stating it's quite blatant and to turn down the settings if you find it too rigid..not sure why you are rating the legitbot based on a config when you can't even put in the effort to tweak someone else's free config or even make your own.

Just from this I can assume you just download or buy a bunch of configs expecting to perform well with them when the fact is there is no one single config that works for everyone's playstyle.

Sure, I shall change the review thanks to your insightful feedback.

Assume what you would like.. Believe me, I make my own configs, however you are entitled to an opinion and don't want to breach that right. Have a good night from Australia :)