Weird Bug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vladosky

U use 70 ps on head. Stfu stupid bot. Go learn what is spread
maybe I want to hit head lol I don't focus dt baim and onshot bc I know the cheat can hit, this clip is literally the only time it has managed to miss more than 3 times and I posted this bc it obv wasn't shooting when it could also if you watched the clip I hs the guy twice

elleqt

maybe I want to hit head lol I don't focus dt baim and onshot bc I know the cheat can hit, this clip is literally the only time it has managed to miss more than 3 times and I posted this bc it obv wasn't shooting when it could also if you watched the clip I hs the guy twice
Hit heads in 2k20 with onetap? So funny desync joiner

elleqt

Yeah this cheat's really fuckin good if you know how to use it ngl. Don't project your inability to play on me
Looks like u never played vs players with anti aims. Because onetap dont have resolver lmao, only shitty bruteforce

Vladosky

Theres a difference on wanting to hit head and playing with an insanely high head ps
Anyone with experience could tell you 70 ps is as far as you can go if you want to shoot the furthest edges of the hitbox, reason why I ONLY use it for head is so I can hs people hiding their head or using backwards. It's much harder to hit a player with backwards with anything below 70 ps. If you don't believe me you're free to try it on your own, I can bet on the fact it'd hit head much-much more often.

heretic

Anyone with experience could tell you 70 ps is as far as you can go if you want to shoot the furthest edges of the hitbox, reason why I ONLY use it for head is so I can hs people hiding their head or using backwards. It's much harder to hit a player with backwards with anything below 70 ps. If you don't believe me you're free to try it on your own, I can bet on the fact it'd hit head much-much more often.
I was told that 30-40 was optimal for hitting backwards but guess no, ill give a try and come back to you