Probably the most in depth review. Maybe too far

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Mitsuha

Banned
So this is just a review I do not have anything with or against onetap I tried to be as unbiased as I could.

Let's start with the legit bot

After the newer updates the legit bot had pretty much everything you needed Although I didn't use it often since I'm no legit player I'll still give it a solid 8

Ragebot

The rage bot has many different parts so I'll rate each individually

1. The RESOLVER . Unbiased opinion I think it's actually decent. Yes it's not the best it does miss but it does not happen that often. I got many clips where I straight up hold W and i just rip his head off (not necessarily onshoting). One thing I will say is that is very random. On the same guy you can miss a amazing amount of shots or just 1 him , it's pretty funny but considering the cheat is public I still give it a 7. (important note: no cheat in this current day can just go and 1 anyone. Skeet fatality and nemesis miss too)

The double tap:

I never used the vanilla dt but considering js are a part of the cheat I'll talk about the dt with some js that I got from a friend.

I think it's crazy good. Maybe not on the level that fatality is on but I can say it does get pretty closed . And in a real life situation in never dissapointed me not even once (note nr1). Dt part gets a 8-9

The minimum damage:

I did have some problems with the min dmg (no js related to min dmg like override or auto min dmg). Yes it can be spread it can be autostop fault but it is pretty annoying when it happens if you're playing scout and or awp since the cheat can do something you wouldn't calculate it would and it would fuck up everything .

(Note nr1) the min dmg sometimes gets fucked on auto too.(like I said above auto stop spread or whatever it might be) cause even with a good dt it sucks when you don't kill the enemy in 2 shots with 50+ min dmg and you have to shot the third . It can sometimes cost you a lot . Min dmg part gets a 6

Features on rage tab: I mean they removed a lot of features but force safe point force body aim they're still there plus it's easy to config I guess shrug. Features part gets a 6

Overall rating of the rage tab: 7-8 depending on how well the cheat feels that day since it's sometimes random if you miss like static aas.

Antiaim:
Antiaim with no js: I mean it's a antiaim it does what every other cheat does so I can't really rate it. Yes I feel like it's a bit harder to configure than last onetap version but I guess for static it's straight forward. I can't rate it but all I'll say is that the desync is pretty wide otc and other cheats like this will spam the fake even with baim :)
Antiaim with scripts: now this can depend A LOT depending on what you have but I'll give it a easy 9 . With certain aa scripts if you're slowwalking pretty much every cheat like fatal ot or otc will miss enough shots for you to kill them (considering they're shooting for head obv). Antiaim with js gets a 9 like I said earlier. One thing I'd like to try is more fakelag .maybe like 20+ ticks and a awp I would at least like to try it :)

Visual tab:
Here is pretty much like food you can't really say that what I use it's the best looking In everyone eyes but it has some good costumization options and the custom and glow mode look awesome imo. I'll rate this a 7 just because I love the skeleton draw when you kill someone like other cheats have (I forgot what it's called)

Misc tab: it's a misc tab I don't really see any features that are missing from there but misc tab is pretty much the same everyone it gets a 9-10 no complains there

Javascripts: there are a lot of js but from what I have seen there's a lot of cool ones . And also many of them are for visuals if the 7 I rated the visual tab wasn't satisfying Enough (there's still things the Api can't do) but I rate the js part a 9. A lot of awesome scripts compared to luas on other cheats

I won't talk about the comiunity since they're so many people it's hard to rate it. Everyone is different . Some can get toxic some times but I guess it's hvh comiunity that is to be expected

Note:I might edit this later if I forgot to add anything in here
Note nr2: please don't comment anything negative before you read everything
Note nr3: i wrote this at 3 am so if I made any mistakes /my brain stopped working halfway it's understandable I guess

OVERALL RATING OF THE CHEAT 8.
I Know it's not really fair to compare it to private cheats since not everyone has access to them . It's a 10 if we're talking public cheats. There can always be improvements and I'm looking forward to working with y'all .

polish1227

So this is just a review I do not have anything with or against onetap I tried to be as unbiased as I could.

Let's start with the legit bot

After the newer updates the legit bot had pretty much everything you needed Although I didn't use it often since I'm no legit player I'll still give it a solid 8

Ragebot

The rage bot has many different parts so I'll rate each individually

1. The RESOLVER . Unbiased opinion I think it's actually decent. Yes it's not the best it does miss but it does not happen that often. I got many clips where I straight up hold W and i just rip his head off (not necessarily onshoting). One thing I will say is that is very random. On the same guy you can miss a amazing amount of shots or just 1 him , it's pretty funny but considering the cheat is public I still give it a 7. (important note: no cheat in this current day can just go and 1 anyone. Skeet fatality and nemesis miss too)

The double tap:

I never used the vanilla dt but considering js are a part of the cheat I'll talk about the dt with some js that I got from a friend.

I think it's crazy good. Maybe not on the level that fatality is on but I can say it does get pretty closed . And in a real life situation in never dissapointed me not even once (note nr1). Dt part gets a 8-9

The minimum damage:

I did have some problems with the min dmg (no js related to min dmg like override or auto min dmg). Yes it can be spread it can be autostop fault but it is pretty annoying when it happens if you're playing scout and or awp since the cheat can do something you wouldn't calculate it would and it would fuck up everything .

(Note nr1) the min dmg sometimes gets fucked on auto too.(like I said above auto stop spread or whatever it might be) cause even with a good dt it sucks when you don't kill the enemy in 2 shots with 50+ min dmg and you have to shot the third . It can sometimes cost you a lot . Min dmg part gets a 6

Features on rage tab: I mean they removed a lot of features but force safe point force body aim they're still there plus it's easy to config I guess shrug. Features part gets a 6

Overall rating of the rage tab: 7-8 depending on how well the cheat feels that day since it's sometimes random if you miss like static aas.

Antiaim:
Antiaim with no js: I mean it's a antiaim it does what every other cheat does so I can't really rate it. Yes I feel like it's a bit harder to configure than last onetap version but I guess for static it's straight forward. I can't rate it but all I'll say is that the desync is pretty wide otc and other cheats like this will spam the fake even with baim :)
Antiaim with scripts: now this can depend A LOT depending on what you have but I'll give it a easy 9 . With certain aa scripts if you're slowwalking pretty much every cheat like fatal ot or otc will miss enough shots for you to kill them (considering they're shooting for head obv). Antiaim with js gets a 9 like I said earlier. One thing I'd like to try is more fakelag .maybe like 20+ ticks and a awp I would at least like to try it :)

Visual tab:
Here is pretty much like food you can't really say that what I use it's the best looking In everyone eyes but it has some good costumization options and the custom and glow mode look awesome imo. I'll rate this a 7 just because I love the skeleton draw when you kill someone like other cheats have (I forgot what it's called)

Misc tab: it's a misc tab I don't really see any features that are missing from there but misc tab is pretty much the same everyone it gets a 9-10 no complains there

Javascripts: there are a lot of js but from what I have seen there's a lot of cool ones . And also many of them are for visuals if the 7 I rated the visual tab wasn't satisfying Enough (there's still things the Api can't do) but I rate the js part a 9. A lot of awesome scripts compared to luas on other cheats

I won't talk about the comiunity since they're so many people it's hard to rate it. Everyone is different . Some can get toxic some times but I guess it's hvh comiunity that is to be expected

Note:I might edit this later if I forgot to add anything in here
Note nr2: please don't comment anything negative before you read everything
Note nr3: i wrote this at 3 am so if I made any mistakes /my brain stopped working halfway it's understandable I guess

OVERALL RATING OF THE CHEAT 8.
I Know it's not really fair to compare it to private cheats since not everyone has access to them . It's a 10 if we're talking public cheats. There can always be improvements and I'm looking forward to working with y'all .
Good review very in-depth. I agree with you on most of the parts.

Reactions: Mitsuha