Weird Bug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Alphanine

from my experience with v3, best to use dynamic pointscale for head and to use a slightly higher minimum damage, otherwise i do not see any issues with the config

i suggest you to force safepoint when you notice yourself missing someone this hard

Last edited:

zverox

70 ps on head is pretty stupid, you should go look up what point scales do.
tbh the dynamic point scale is great on ot, on auto the best thing u can do is leave it on dyn
static point scale only needed on awp and scout to reduce misses

Vladosky

70 ps on head is pretty stupid, you should go look up what point scales do.
This thread wasn't posted because I missed a few times, in that clip I only miss twice due to spread the rest due to resolver. I'm curious why the cheat wasn't shooting, it had never struggled like that before. I do not have issues missing other players with this cheat, my average game I'm going positive from beginning to end.

Edit; Also 70 ps for head isn't stupid. It can be risky if someone is purposely trying to fake head you but otherwise not at all bad, I suggest you try it to prove it's stupid.

zverox

It can be risky if someone is purposely trying to fake head you but otherwise not at all bad
there you have it, no reason for using such high ps for auto, i mean you got the proof by urself??! he was obviously peeking with his fake you were even able to see it shortly in the vid, with 70 ps the cheat will try to aim for many more hitpoints that its no wonder thats its missing by resolver damn what are these people

bomgdan

Video: https://streamable.com/inhxfs
Min Dmg is 18, HC is 65, PS is 70 Head and Dynamic for Body.

Not sure what caused this since it's never happened up until this point but the cheat's been p otherwise.
i recommend using a bit higher mindmg since theres really no point in using anything lower than 20. lower ur head pointscale cus 70 is honestly too much, if u want to keep it high dont go over 55 imo

Vladosky

there you have it, no reason for using such high ps for auto, i mean you got the proof by urself??! he was obviously peeking with his fake you were even able to see it shortly in the vid, with 70 ps the cheat will try to aim for many more hitpoints that its no wonder thats its missing by resolver damn what are these people
Pointscale doesn't affect the resolver, you have no idea what you're on about.