Unbiased review after 6 months on and off

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Jermu

Legit 7/10 - Better than what it was, but sometimes does weird shit that could get you overwatched.
Rage 9/10 - Better than any other cheat I own. (Fatality, aimware etc.) Onetap taps more head than any other cheat at the moment. I actually use onetap over fatality. Does have it's occasional moments though.
Anti-Aim 8/10 - Don't get as many people to spam my fakes with onetap as with other cheats, but it still does it's job pretty well.
Misc 9/10 - Good, nothing special. Has everything you would need.
Visuals 10/10 - Siiiick, nothing else to say

Do not hop onto this invite only bullshit when a public cheat is literally on top of the game.

PS. thanks for accepting my unban appeal <3

royalxd

Legit 7/10 - Better than what it was, but sometimes does weird shit that could get you overwatched.
Rage 9/10 - Better than any other cheat I own. (Fatality, aimware etc.) Onetap taps more head than any other cheat at the moment. I actually use onetap over fatality. Does have it's occasional moments though.
Anti-Aim 8/10 - Don't get as many people to spam my fakes with onetap as with other cheats, but it still does it's job pretty well.

Do not hop onto this invite only bullshit when a public cheat is literally on top of the game.

what do you mean with legitbot does weird things that get you overwatched?
dont understand that part

heiserino

The legitbot is cool?
As long as I did nothing suspicious I didn't get overwatched.
cool.

Tame

I feel you on the legitbot part. The legit bot is perfect for me there was just one instance where some guy jumped out of no where while I was amping and it perfectly tracked him and stayed on his body long range while he was mid air