My unbiased review of OT'S DT BAIM and Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

XenixSX

It's flawed. Definitely, dt baim misses a lot if it's not one meter away, if you try to scout with ot, for a little bit you'll go positive, then you'll go as negative as my math grades. Basically, the resolver definitely needs improvement, if the resolver could resolve baim and head a bit better, ot would definitely be better than skeet atm. I feel like OT has HUGE potential, the resolver is really the only thing I think needs improvement. When I scout(I've used multiple scout configs), if somebody is slowwalking, it's really rare that ot hits them. I've tried this with 85% HC, and 77% HC. I hope the resolver gets a update soon, because I've seen a lot of my friends say that they're not going to renew their sub, solely because of the resolver and how much OT misses. Any mods/staff reading this, this is not a hit or a insult to OT, I'm simply stating my opinion on the resolver and the DT baim.

sOsIce21

It's flawed. Definitely, dt baim misses a lot if it's not one meter away, if you try to scout with ot, for a little bit you'll go positive, then you'll go as negative as my math grades. Basically, the resolver definitely needs improvement, if the resolver could resolve baim and head a bit better, ot would definitely be better than skeet atm. I feel like OT has HUGE potential, the resolver is really the only thing I think needs improvement. When I scout(I've used multiple scout configs), if somebody is slowwalking, it's really rare that ot hits them. I've tried this with 85% HC, and 77% HC. I hope the resolver gets a update soon, because I've seen a lot of my friends say that they're not going to renew their sub, solely because of the resolver and how much OT misses. Any mods/staff reading this, this is not a hit or a insult to OT, I'm simply stating my opinion on the resolver and the DT baim.
you cant hit slow walkers probably cuz of anti-brute

Reactions: idkk

Hyu

All your friends must be dogshit and braindead like you then. No problems here going 40+ kills on EU connecting from NA.

Reactions: kami

idkk

Why are you expecting to always kill slow walking enemies? Anyone with a brain knows they are probably using some sort of anti-brute force.

+ wym resolve 'baim' better, If you are implying the cheat needs to resolve BODY better your config is the issue and playstyle is also a contributing factor

L4wless174

Early adopter
it actually needs an improvement ot full of retards not knowing shit
literally not only scout misses baim or head every fucking weapon i went 1v1 against another user we dumped each other the whole game wtf
Don’t think you understand the definition of needing, can’t force it anyways

DarkkLight

Banned
my brother @Sweg explains it like a king, config issue, playstyle issue, try no-scoping when u are 1m away. ty for askin my brother hope you the best with onetap.com ty.

hatsuhaze

All your friends must be dogshit and braindead like you then. No problems here going 40+ kills on EU connecting from NA.
i got a 39 kill game quite literally 20 minutes ago, but that doesn't mean I think the cheat is instantly perfect. Have had issues with dt either missing or not shooting twice even in close range. Obviously dt cant always hit but its retarded when you miss a guy whos 4 meters away from you lmao.

METH1

if your scout miss baim regularly then its your cfg not cheat. man how does your scout miss baim. ahahhahahahhahas