Trash

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

qwq123456

This cheat right now is almost as bad as aimware. The new update completely fucked it up and scout can only shoot onshot, if not it will miss every shot. The hitboxes are all screwed up, U can turn head only on with auto and it will only go for body.
it's ture and that's why present configurations prefer baim (auto prefer toe eater ;scout prefer double peek)

Reactions: superhvhguy

NinjaOficial

I've been having issues with missing heads but reducing the Head multipoint a bit always makes it a little bit better.
I just changed my playstyle to a more passive playstyle and got way better results.
Sometimes adapting to a situation is the best you can do.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

NinjaOficial

my brother've been having issues with missing heads but reducing the Head multipoint a bit always makes it a little bit better.
I just changed my playstyle to a more passive playstyle and got way better results.
Sometimes adapting to a situation is the best you can do.
Did you drop your brain on the floor and you can't find it? Do you need any help recovering it?

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
it's ture and that's why present configurations prefer baim (auto prefer toe eater ;scout prefer double peek)
No

All this update did is fix a lot of issues with resolved
Scout hits first shot most of the time
It hits on shot fine
Prefer Baim? What logical person has that on. Not one that I can think of, anyway onetap is in a much better state than of previously

Reactions: DetaiLZZ

nou1966

Banned
No

It hits on shot fine
Prefer Baim? What logical person has that on. Not one that I can think of, anyway onetap is in a much better state than of previously
I could not agree more

qwq123456

No

It hits on shot fine
Yeah, you are at the position comparing ot with former versions(vertical comparison). But why not do a horizontal comparison with other cheats?

SlippyCrab

try updating your cfg, I had the same issue with scout but after changing my hc and point scales i started hitting even better then before, and I haven't had issue with auto, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE POINT SCALES SET UP, I see alot of people who complain about their cheat not shooting where they want it to when they don't have point scales set up.