Fix the prediction and the auto stop

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lucasmafra

Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.
cheat is trash rn, @sharklaser1 pls do smth

Agility

Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.
oh no the code is bipolar

ntrzr

Unload all scripts and recreate the issue again, if you can, tag me and we can get this sorted out.

playing on shit hvh servers?
that's an assumption. it's already obvious thats your problem is an iq issue. You said you use 101 min dmg, which means you will always go for head (with scout atleast), since you can't hit head consistantly, that's very stupid. Also you have to fix your Hitboxes, if you select hitboxes which don't do enough damage (like legs or chest) min dmg problems like this can happen. Stop using early autostop, you can't quickpeek with it and stop pushing oneways. FIX YOUR PLAYSTYLE. Most of the time i die it's my own fault because i either played too aggresive or pushed a 1w. Also stop using safe points, if you want to hit head you don't need them cause head is almost never a safe point. Onetap tries to go for head if it's possible (which is a bad thing), so just manually force baim on low hp enemies or get a js. Also, you will get onshoted alot, so use hideshots. And most important of all: FIX YOUR CFG

DaBabyHvH

ever heard of spread? server bullet impact not going where the cheat thought it would according to your hitchance, causing it to penetrate a thicker wall or hit a different hitbox
today i was crouching with force safepoint against a legit and missed with an awp. i dont think thats spread nor a config issue buddy

Fl1k0

that's an assumption. it's already obvious thats your problem is an iq issue. You said you use 101 min dmg, which means you will always go for head (with scout atleast), since you can't hit head consistantly, that's very stupid. Also you have to fix your Hitboxes, if you select hitboxes which don't do enough damage (like legs or chest) min dmg problems like this can happen. Stop using early autostop, you can't quickpeek with it and stop pushing oneways. FIX YOUR PLAYSTYLE. Most of the time i die it's my own fault because i either played too aggresive or pushed a 1w. Also stop using safe points, if you want to hit head you don't need them cause head is almost never a safe point. Onetap tries to go for head if it's possible (which is a bad thing), so just manually force baim on low hp enemies or get a js. Also, you will get onshoted alot, so use hideshots. And most important of all: FIX YOUR CFG
okey go 1v1 against me and i wanna SEE UR GODLY CFG

iixyes

Fixed np!!