Fix the prediction and the auto stop

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

trav

so offer us insight on settings that make you unable to hit anyone from 5 meters cause you miss due to spread
Here are some suggestions for you and all the other people who are clueless. Up your HC, Lower your MP scale and dont use a DT script that will cause you to shoot too fast.

trav

omw to change how autostop works so it fix 😲
Auto stop is not what is causing your spread misses, you HC could be too low and your multi point scale could be too high. If you need me to explain in greater detail as to why you would miss due to spread because of your multipoint ill be happy to show you.

dont know if you are trolling, if so i am sorry. xD

Last edited:

iris

Here are some suggestions for you and all the other people who are clueless. Up your HC, Lower your MP scale and dont use a DT script that will cause you to shoot too fast.
I consistently get missed due to spread atleast 3-4 times per round with an awp, 90hc MP dynamic on head and 30 on body, obviously not using dt cus its an awp. there is no way it is a config issue lmao. you're calling people clueless but don't realize that most of the time missed due to spread just means prediction error, which definitely needs an update as it is unironically way worse than otc v2's prediction.

Last edited:

iris

at least it has better prediction than other cheats
it really doesn't, someone runpeeking you results in you firing before they peek 80% of the time, then getting onshot. I am 100% serious when I say that otv2 has a more consistent prediction in mm

So clueless, all of you.... The cheat isnt flawless, but your knowledge of how cheats, servers, and the game itself works its almost non existent. You can fix most of these issues you have just by changing things in your config.
Hey bro wanna know something cool, this happens to my friend and multiple other people i play with we have all tried very different configs and mostly use our own and when a cheat is missing due to spread when you are crouching and it says 100 hc, thats fucked
unknown.png

wszz

Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.
+1

Prediction is predictinbg the time and what hitbox will peek and when to shoot, how much dmg you'll do a lot goes into how a hitbox or person is predicted

BadiHvH

Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.
give me sub

trav

Hey bro wanna know something cool, this happens to my friend and multiple other people i play with we have all tried very different configs and mostly use our own and when a cheat is missing due to spread when you are crouching and it says 100 hc, thats fucked
unknown.png
Okay little guy, im about to blow your mind and explain something to you that you probably wont understand. You can miss due to spread while crouching, standing still and even making the slightest movement you can imagine. You obviously didnt look at my last post pointing out multipoint being an issue in your config so im going to explain why this is with a few screen shots snagged from esoterik. Yes i am too lazy to go grab my own screen shots.

Using a high multipoint can cause you to shoot at the edges of a hitbox even when there is a sliver or small point of the hitbox, the cheat will shoot at it.

Now if you look her at the spread overlay, you can see you will miss a lot of your shots here due to spread because you are trying to shoot at the very edge of a hitbox.

Now if you look again at the spread circle while using a lower multipoint scale, you can see you are able to hit more of the hitbox and the chances of missing due to spread are a lot less.

Learn how the game and cheat functions work before you go and make stupid posts like these, if you need config help go ahead and ask.

Reactions: plankt0n

trav

I consistently get missed due to spread atleast 3-4 times per round with an awp, 90hc MP dynamic on head and 30 on body, obviously not using dt cus its an awp. there is no way it is a config issue lmao. you're calling people clueless but don't realize that most of the time missed due to spread just means prediction error, which definitely needs an update as it is unironically way worse than otc v2's prediction.
That doesnt mean it is prediction, I dont know why you use dynamic MP on head, i would try and make it low so you shoot to the middle of the hitbox. It is more than likely a config issue because I have no little to no issues using the hack on a daily basis. Most of these shitty feedback posts are users not knowing how cheats and the game work so they automatically blame auto stop for missing due to spread when there is WAY more too it than that.