some feedback on the cheat and support.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

trapxd

Sup gamers, I decided to give some feedback since I only have a few days left until my sub expires.
So I've been hvhing with this cheat for the last 3 months and it was really fun. I can tell that the cheat is pretty good, even tho there were some bugs.
The support that good tho (from what I have experienced.), In the last 4 days I opened 2 tickets because my game doesn't start and I asked for a solution, but the supporter who was responsible them took hours to reply. Turns out that both of my tickets got marked as resolved after 2 days (I don't know if that happens automatically after 2 days) and I couldn't use the last 4 days of my sub.
overall I'd rate the cheat a solid 8.5/10, but the support is a 5-6/10

Last edited:

trickykaden

Hmm your tickets shouldn't get marked as resolved after 2 days if they didn't reply. I haven't had any problems, and they even answer my dumb questions nicely. Sorry you can't use the last few days of your sub, please try making another support ticket, or try verifying game files / reinstalling csgo.

iixyes

Hmm your tickets shouldn't get marked as resolved after 2 days if they didn't reply. I haven't had any problems, and they even answer my dumb questions nicely. Sorry you can't use the last few days of your sub, please try making another support ticket, or try verifying game files / reinstalling csgo.
I mean I asked a retarded question and they marked it as resolved with no answer after like 2 days