OneTap feedback by 2k15 joiner

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Per

I first got acquainted with this cheat in 2018, when it was still closed, a lot of my friends played with this cheat, a familiar staff from rifk7 ( Edd, llama ), back in 2017 I received an invite to rifk7, it was one of the best cheats on fake angles hvh, after a while llama and Edd (Edden) left the project, I saw it all with my own eyes, rifk7 began to bend, the onetap era began, the first versions of this cheat already made it clear to users that quite serious p2c is emerging.

2 years ago I received an invite to gamesense, later I got banned there for a ridiculous reason, for a long time I was looking for a project with which I could play as comfortably, I decided to try nemesis/neverlose, I did not like these cheats, then I decided to buy a subscription to onetap, after a fairly serious period of playing with this cheat ( more than 8-10 months), I can say with confidence that this is one of the few cheats that I personally liked, few places where I experienced such confidence in the cheat when playing with it..

My opinion: this is one of the best ( if not the best ) cheat on the market, I will always advise you to buy it, playing with it causes only pleasant impressions

Reactions: DanteFelipe1

tracklife

Banned
I first got acquainted with this cheat in 2018, when it was still closed, a lot of my friends played with this cheat, a familiar staff from rifk7 ( Edd, llama ), back in 2017 I received an invite to rifk7, it was one of the best cheats on fake angles hvh, after a while llama and Edd (Edden) left the project, I saw it all with my own eyes, rifk7 began to bend, the onetap era began, the first versions of this cheat already made it clear to users that quite serious p2c is emerging.

From your title and the beginning of your thread it looks like you’re trying to let everyone know you started before them

the first p2c you registered in was in 2017 @Per so idk what you’re talking abot

Per

From your title and the beginning of your thread it looks like you’re trying to let everyone know you started before them

the first p2c you registered in was in 2017 @Per so idk what you’re talking abot
registered from rifk lol, i had aimsense since 2k16, 7 uid there, also coeus, treadhack (2k18) and a lot of cheats, im saying that im registered from rifk in 2k17

tracklife

Banned
registered from rifk lol, i had aimsense since 2k16, 7 uid there, also coeus, treadhack (2k18) and a lot of cheats, im saying that im registered from rifk in 2k17

i don’t know what aimsense is i don’t think anyone has heard of it but

what I’m saying is in your title it says you are a 2k15 hvher but the first actual cheat you registered in was in 2017

buddy

I appreciate your review being huge and for some reason including your join date in the title and the review. I also appreciate all the response that are about to argue about when you joined when they are never gonna speak to you again boy is this community weird

also: everybody had rifk invites when they came out. dev posted them randomly on forums to get more users

Reactions: some0ne

Per

i don’t know what aimsense is i don’t think anyone has heard of it but

what I’m saying is in your title it says you are a 2k15 hvher but the first actual cheat you registered in was in 2017
wtf u mean, my first priv8 cheat was aimsense, and i register it from 2k16, now its called CR0NUS

some0ne

Feedback to a feedback which was originally created by a 2k15 joiner . I think that your feedback does not really provide any useful information about the cheat . Next time when you post a feedback in any forums , please make an actual 'feedback' . Literally 90% of your post contains useless information about your hvh 'past' .

sincerely ,

a 2k22 joiner