So i tried ot again...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

RAGE BOT - 5/10
- Scout dumps every guy who is slow walking, barely hits anything. No matter what settings u have u will miss most of the time unless u are playing against bots. And yea in some rounds u can tap enemy team but that wont happen 2nd round.
- U cant hold angle with auto, will miss prob or just shoot client shot. On peek 50% of the time i will only kill someone, cuz in further distances it will miss atleast one of the shots.
- With awp u can baim like with any other cheat

ANTI AIM - 5/10
- I still prefer ot v2 aa, this one doesnt have any customization. No cheat shoots its fake even when slow walking.
- I dont code js so i use public js (atleast tried). Havent found a js that makes anything different and still they are useless.

FAKELAG - 7/10
- I feel like v2 had better one ngl
- Sometimes when i peek next to an edge i get hit faster then i can even shoot

VISUALS - 9/10
- Ok, few things could be added but its fine

MISC - 10/10
- Theres everything u need, everything works. Nothing wrong.

MENU - 5/10
- Menu is still ugly, and that orange color is garbage

QUESTIONS FOR THE CODER
- Why remove autowall/visible/override min damage?
- Why keep spin in air but remove most of the options that helped the user config the cheat?

P.S
- After my last review admin got in touch with me instantly after i talked about them changing my name for no reason and changed my name, so thank u ;)
i managed to use scout against slow walking and non-slow walking people on NA with 200 + ping and went roughly 9-3 (from what i can remember) I go just as good and often times better on much much lower ping. Seems like a configuration or user error