So i tried ot again...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Autowall min damage was never removed

scout dumping? video, config please

Peurr

Early adopter
if you're still targeting head only with scout when an enemy is over 92ish hp at this point, ur doing something wrong

also, why double tap on long distances, people will miss you if you don't double tap and use slow walk (slow slide/fast slide)

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

Blry

As i said in the thread i dont code js, so u suggest what? Cuz public js are trash. If i bought a cheat shouldnt i get the most of it? And not get an answer use js
dude just find a java where you can change offsets and be better its not that hard to cfg

Arnab09

OT right now is the best cheat you can afford trust me. If youa re missing shots or having other issues you probably have a bad cfg.

ElSundo

if you're still targeting head only with scout when an enemy is over 92ish hp at this point, ur doing something wrong

also, why double tap on long distances, people will miss you if you don't double tap and use slow walk (slow slide/fast slide)
Im talking about the bullshit that every user rn is just slow walking a person with scout, and u are not always in a spot where u can nade him/damage him without peeking him. And sorry but i dont want to wait 2 minutes till the round ends. And it doesnt matter if im using double tap or not when covering angle, still enemy gonna peek and rape my ass

Sweg

the rage bot part is off, for me I only miss once or twice most of the time with scout on slow walk, some times I will dump but it's not "always", also if holding angles doesn't work just crab walk them. I agree with the menu not being good (you shouldn't have to have alpha to change menu color). also the aa part is off, ot aa is really nice
we cant change the menu color

qwq123456

RAGE BOT - 5/10
- Scout dumps every guy who is slow walking, barely hits anything. No matter what settings u have u will miss most of the time unless u are playing against bots. And yea in some rounds u can tap enemy team but that wont happen 2nd round.
- U cant hold angle with auto, will miss prob or just shoot client shot. On peek 50% of the time i will only kill someone, cuz in further distances it will miss atleast one of the shots.
- With awp u can baim like with any other cheat

ANTI AIM - 5/10
- I still prefer ot v2 aa, this one doesnt have any customization. No cheat shoots its fake even when slow walking.
- I dont code js so i use public js (atleast tried). Havent found a js that makes anything different and still they are useless.

FAKELAG - 7/10
- I feel like v2 had better one ngl
- Sometimes when i peek next to an edge i get hit faster then i can even shoot

VISUALS - 9/10
- Ok, few things could be added but its fine

MISC - 10/10
- Theres everything u need, everything works. Nothing wrong.

MENU - 5/10
- Menu is still ugly, and that orange color is garbage

QUESTIONS FOR THE CODER
- Why remove autowall/visible/override min damage?
- Why keep spin in air but remove most of the options that helped the user config the cheat?

P.S
- After my last review admin got in touch with me instantly after i talked about them changing my name for no reason and changed my name, so thank u ;)
After viewing many cfg you will find that the scout in this version has been going to extreme which means if you configure it by old thoughts you can simply get a baim scout or a miss scout. some bn's cfg choose only head and stomach and md 100+ for it.
but ...at least it can hardly miss the public and free ✔️

cepheus

Autowall min damage was never removed

scout dumping? video, config please

there are no working scripts with the autowall min dmg/vis dmg function and if there are any, please link them.

and v3 didnt even have autowall min dmg and if it did it was only there for a month or 2 (correct me if im wrong)