Should i Enable Anti-Untrusted ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

anumatiz

hello i found a cfg for OT, in it's settings(restriction part) anti untrusted mode was not choose.Should i open anti untrusted mode, and if i set anti untrusted mode is this affect to my cfg perform ?

KejB

Use Anti-Untrusted if you want lower chance of getting banned. If u just play on HvH servers you can have it off. But if you want to legit cheat have it on. And if you want to use DT/HS on valve servers you have to have it off.

waterhvh

hello i found a cfg for OT, in it's settings(restriction part) anti untrusted mode was not choose.Should i open anti untrusted mode, and if i set anti untrusted mode is this affect to my cfg perform ?
With anti untrusted off you can DT and use hideshots for example but it does highery our chance of getting banned and gets you kicked. It's better to make a good config using anti untrusted on.

anumatiz

I dont know what's DT(hope its not double-tap) and HS means can you explain more clearly, please. Thanks for answers btw.

I'm mostly playin on ranked (official servers) with rage and semi-rage modes. As I understand it i should enable it. So is this affect to my cfg perform ?

Last edited:

waterhvh

I dont know what's DT and HS means can you explain more clearly, please. Thanks for answers btw.

I'm mostly playin on ranked (official servers) with rage and semi-rage modes. As I understand it i should enable it. So is this affect to my cfg perform ?
DT = Doubletap, it allows you to shoot 2 bullets with certain guns
HS = Hideshots, your model will stay stationary as if you're not shooting (hiding your shots).

It can affect your config to turn anti untrusted on/off, you need to config it so it performs well.

Reactions: anumatiz
Status
Not open for further replies.