Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ggwproot

Hi sharklazer1, where are the updates? There were no updates for a whole month. :confused:

Legitbot - 10/10
The most common legit bot for a good legit game.

Ragebot - 7/10
Rage in this cheat is good, but not good. Sometimes he misses in desync or in manuals, he does not know how to control the spread, yes, the same spread (he cannot knock out hp sometimes).
Sometimes it may not resolve 4-5 bullets, sometimes it is ready to miss 6 shots in desync or in backrack.
If you know how to play with cheats and use them, sometimes cheat will tell you no, I will not be like everyone else, I miss in desync where I want and whoever I want.
On servers, the cheat does not feel very good, but if you enable return, and the javascript on fakeduck, which limits the shift ticks, starts to play with new colors.
When playing with this cheat, the cheat may miss it in the backtrack or not find it at all (aimware, otc, legendware, rarelywin, gamesense, nemesis (crack or not crack).
Probably one of the best resolvers on the market, but not everything is so good here either. A resolver is a bipolar thing, then it misses, then it does not miss.
Everything else not clear what.
The predict in the cheat (He predicts and not always, but he also often misses the leg, what to say about the fact that the enemy calmly with the pressed key e is predicted with 50% chance)
If we speak directly this cheat, there is no control of the spread, the concepts of animfix, animstate (the cheat cannot resolved the low delta, it needs 6 shots to fix it), autowall ( cheat ignore the target behind the wall or, on the contrary, shoot at it )
Rage logic (The autostop will work for the cheat: 1) He will think to shoot or not 5 seconds 2) Decid to reload the revolver 2 times and not shoot 3) always shoot on backtrack of people with use breaklagcomp)

Anti-aim - 7/10
They are there and they are at a normal level, but without javascript you won't find anything new in them.

Visual Effects - 6/10

There is a default set of visuals. You won't find anything new without javascript.

Miscellaneous - 8.5 / 10

There is a default set of everything.
Problems: autostrapper and visual fixes of fake lags (fixes a maximum of 14 ticks)

JavaScripts - 9.5 / 10:

Good enough api. You can fix any development jamb, except for animfix, animstate.

You can make any visual part in the cheat, almost any antiaims , rage logic and much more

Final bet - 7.5 Cheat will be better than other cheats on the market (Better gamesense if you don't have a gamesense with lua for it or
rarelywin steals everything from all cheats hi soufiw) other cheats for hvh are not competitors at the moment.
An excellent cheat, I would recommend this to everyone who does not have the extra money to buy, invite and lua , who wants a good and stable cheat for hvh.

Last edited:

qwq123456

Hi Mark and sharklazer1, where are the updates? There were no updates for a whole month. :confused:

Legitbot - 10/10
The most common legit bot for a good legit game.

Ragebot - 7/10
Rage in this cheat is good, but not good. Sometimes he misses in desync or in manuals, he does not know how to control the spread, yes, the same spread (he cannot knock out hp sometimes).
Sometimes it may not resolve 4-5 bullets, sometimes it is ready to miss 6 shots in desync or in backrack.
If you know how to play with cheats and use them, sometimes cheat will tell you no, I will not be like everyone else, I miss in desync where I want and whoever I want.
On servers, the cheat does not feel very good, but if you enable return, and the javascript on fakeduck, which limits the shift ticks, starts to play with new colors.
When playing with this cheat, the cheat may miss it in the backtrack or not find it at all (aimware, otc, legendware, rarelywin, gamesense, nemesis (crack or not crack).
Probably one of the best resolvers on the market, but not everything is so good here either. A resolver is a bipolar thing, then it misses, then it does not miss.
Everything else not clear what.
The predict in the cheat (He predicts and not always, but he also often misses the leg, what to say about the fact that the enemy calmly with the pressed key e is predicted with 50% chance)
If we speak directly this cheat, there is no control of the spread, the concepts of animfix, animstate (the cheat cannot resolved the low delta, it needs 6 shots to fix it), autowall ( cheat ignore the target behind the wall or, on the contrary, shoot at it )
Rage logic (The autostop will work for the cheat: 1) He will think to shoot or not 5 seconds 2) Decid to reload the revolver 2 times and not shoot 3) always shoot on backtrack of people with use breaklagcomp)

Anti-aim - 7/10
They are there and they are at a normal level, but without javascript you won't find anything new in them.

Visual Effects - 6/10

There is a default set of visuals. You won't find anything new without javascript.

Miscellaneous - 8.5 / 10

There is a default set of everything.
Problems: autostrapper and visual fixes of fake lags (fixes a maximum of 14 ticks)

JavaScripts - 9.5 / 10:

Good enough api. You can fix any development jamb, except for animfix, animstate.

You can make any visual part in the cheat, almost any antiaims , rage logic and much more

Final bet - 7.5 Cheat will be better than other cheats on the market (Better gamesense if you don't have a gamesense with lua for it or
rarelywin steals everything from all cheats hi soufiw) other cheats for hvh are not competitors at the moment.
An excellent cheat, I would recommend this to everyone who does not have the extra money to buy, invite and lua , who wants a good and stable cheat for hvh.
I gonna render them to team