Review after a month and a week

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

HyPz

Banned
Ragebot 7/10 because it misses sometimes and shoots eternity's fake and no its not a cfg issue waiting for onetapv2

Legitbot 8/10 Honestly not that many options for curve and other stuff like that plus it aims thru walls while on a keybind so theres that

Visuals 10/10 Nothing wrong with those dont seem to be having any ''rip esp'' moments so yeah

Antiaim 6/10 Because you cant have a desync or a ''fake angle'' that jitters or spins while ur real character just looks down or something

Misc 10/10 Honestly nothing wrong everything works fine

Reactions: Camkron

loki

- If you're shooting a paste like eternity's fake, it is a config issue.
- Dont look at their head and hold your key through walls?
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no cheats that can have a jitter desync while using static backwards

loki

I also experienced missing many shots against eternity‘s new beta AA. And yes I tried to force baim, but even that missed sometimes.
Eternity is literally ayyware, if you told me you were shooting skeet, fatality, or aimware's fake (any non pasted decent hack), I'd listen. If you don't dumpster any paste user that's a big issue for you.

LordByron

Eternity is literally ayyware, if you told me you were shooting skeet, fatality, or aimware's fake (any non pasted decent hack), I'd listen. If you don't dumpster any paste user that's a big issue for you.
Ofc Fatality, aimware and skeet are way better, but I hit them nearly every time. Eternity’s aa is actually not bad. Set up a vm and try to hit the beta aa. I use ed‘s and lunar‘s configs, so don‘t tell me it‘s a config issue.

Rinboo

- If you're shooting a paste like eternity's fake, it is a config issue.
- Dont look at their head and hold your key through walls?
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no cheats that can have a jitter desync while using static backwards
how is shooting fake a config issue, please do explain I wanna know </3
and yes I have used it, I also use aimware (using aimware since i first started hvhing) and it is miles ahead of onetap in terms of resolving people. people on which onetap would just miss/i have to force baim aimware would headshot just fine, please don't give me the *config issue* bullshit because it's not, it can be if you're new and can't properly configure but I have been hvhing since almost 2 years and I think I can configure just fine

Last edited:

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Aimware takes a UC post to get an update??
Fakeduck??
Eternity, you will miss occasionally, doesn't mean anything really but if you die, you need to fix your configuration.
Onetap has fake angles and you can have a static desync, aimware misses a lot more than onetap.
Ragebot 7/10 because it misses sometimes and shoots eternity's fake and no its not a cfg issue waiting for onetapv2

Legitbot 8/10 Honestly not that many options for curve and other stuff like that plus it aims thru walls while on a keybind so theres that

Visuals 10/10 Nothing wrong with those dont seem to be having any ''rip esp'' moments so yeah

Antiaim 6/10 Because you cant have a desync or a ''fake angle'' that jitters or spins while ur real character just looks down or something

Misc 10/10 Honestly nothing wrong everything works fine

LordByron

@loki
Here are just 2 examples :) For testing purposes I edited my config settings, so it would only hit the head. This "blyat" is my m8 btw.

loki

If you think aimware is better than onetap you're sorely mistaken, while AWs nospread resolver has been doing well for years, the spread resolver isn't consistently doing well if at all, within the last few months the spread resolver is awful and makes everyone using it look like a joke.
how is shooting fake a config issue, please do explain I wanna know </3
and yes I have used it, I also use aimware (using aimware since i first started hvhing) and it is miles ahead of onetap in terms of resolving people. people on which onetap would just miss/i have to force baim aimware would headshot just fine, please don't give me the *config issue* bullshit because it's not, it can be if you're new and can't properly configure but I have been hvhing since almost 2 years and I think I can configure just fine

You clearly haven't configged much at all if you don't force baim after missing 2+ scout shots, I've personally never dumped anyone but one skeet user in an mm game who I ended up landsliding against, just a one round thing. While the cheat being outdated has taken a toll on its performance, I seriously doubt the cheat is dumping some random pasted hack.
ffs It‘s not! Try it yourself. As I said, I set mindmg to 100 and enabled head aim only. If you use baim you will hit the aa. Aimware does the same btw.

Last edited:

loki

The bullets also seem to be going straight to where your crosshair is while the enemies desync is clearly resolved. I'm not saying you're manually shooting but the cheat clearly has him resolved yet it's not shooting at it? seems kinda sus

The only two positions at which the enemies head is shown:
jB0KcG.png

TZxEOy.png

your bullets are going to the complete incorrect side of the body while the cheat shows his head towards the right

s9M8zu.png

LordByron

The bullets also seem to be going straight to where your crosshair is while the enemies desync is clearly resolved. I'm not saying you're manually shooting but the cheat clearly has him resolved yet it's not shooting at it? seems kinda sus

The only two positions at which the enemies head is shown:
jB0KcG.png

TZxEOy.png

your bullets are going to the complete incorrect side of the body while the cheat shows his head towards the right

s9M8zu.png
The cheat just shows the fakes from my m8. It is shooting at the left, where his real body is, but too high. In that scene, I haven‘t even touched my mouse, because I just laughed.

loki

The cheat just shows the fakes from my m8. It is shooting at the left, where his real body is, but too high. In that scene, I haven‘t even touched my mouse, because I just laughed.
The cheat visually shows his head on the right, it wouldn't shoot the left but display his head on the right.

Reactions: jekster