Review after a 1 1/2 years of usage.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

VVaze

Hello. My main alias is fallen. If you wish to contact me for any reason, my discord is fallen#4121.

Background Information: I have used the cheat for over a year and a half and this is my honest genuine opinion about the cheat. It is not directed towards any build of the cheat because certain builds are known for being worse or better. I'm just going to be referring to Onetap v3 in general.

Rage 8.5/10 - There are alot of reasons I gave this rank to the ragebot. It's exceptional but I wouldn't consider it the best atm. It's simple which caters towards new players but the lack of customization really shows by todays standards but that only effects more experienced users.. The multipoint definitely needs improvement; I cannot see myself using it atm. Hitscan is good, sometimes targets body when you have force head on but that's expected as that's a JS and not built into the cheat. I consistently go positive and never really have a huge down moment with the cheat either, but my main suggestions are improved multipoint, making it so onetap relearns the same hitbox it shoots at (i.e, shooting at body with dt on right after it shoots head), improving resolver consistency against slow-walk and standing players, and improving the resolver against airsuck players.

Anti Aim 7/10 The Anti-Aim is just average. There's nothing special about it. You set your pitch and customize your jitter, yaw, etc. It's not bad, I just wish there was alot more customization and different options. Slowwalk could definitely use some improvement; without scripts cheats won't consistently miss it.

Visuals 9.5/10 Onetap has really mastered visuals with v3. They're simple, clean, and easy to use. I have absolutely no complaints, but I do have two suggestions, adding a red/green penetration dot you can change too and adding something like shot record on fatality where it draws the player model/hitbox you shot at.

Js API 9/10 I do not know JS personally, but I use scripts and I enjoy onetap's scripting API, it's easy to use according to friends who do know how to write scripts, and some scripts can definitely improve your performance in game.

Misc 9.5/10 Not much to say. Rank revelear is broken atm but besides that there are no issues to my knowledge.

Skins 10/10 The skinchanger is easy to use and simple. I have no issues with it whatsoever.

Support 1000/10 I have never had support that is as friendly as onetap's and responds as quickly. Props to the onetap team for that.

Thanks for reading my review, if you wish to share your opinion below, feel free!