Honest & Detailed review after 2-3 days of usage

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xaxa420

I've only been using this cheat for 3 days, but I think a review is needed due to people saying "onetap is complete shit", especially people who use it for the first time

/ Ragebot \
Resolver (8/10): Resolver is pretty good, I hit head more than with auto then i do with scout (scout is ass with this cheat unfortunately)

Accuracy (8/10): Accuracy is pretty good, it isn't getting a 10/10 because if I try to do something like E peek, it misses.
Doubletap (10/10): Doubletap is really good, its near instant and paired with a good recharge script makes it even better.
AntiAim (8/10): AntiAim is pretty good, idk if its a config issue, (Jitter: 2, Yaw: -5).
Targeting/Weapon Configing System (10/10): The system to config is simple, easy, and straight forward, no complaints about it

============================================================================================

/ Visuals \
Esp (9/10): Esp is basic but lacks some features from v2 and v3
Chams (6/10): Chams are simple but kind of ugly, two color glow esp breaks for me sometimes and doesn't show the other color.

================================================================================================

/ Miscellaneous \
Menu (10/10): Menu is nice and easy to maneuver.

Movement (10/10): Movement is pretty simple and theirs no issues with it.
Skin Changer (10/10): Skin Changer works great and has no issues like breaking skins or whatever. I also like the custom model changer.

=================================================================================================

/ Javascript API \
API (9/10): The API is a hit or miss, especially for me coming from otc v3, some things have been changed and I dont know how to access things like "Instant double tap" in the exploits section (someone please give me an example javascript that has this PLEASE)

================================================================================================

Overall, this cheat is definitely worth the 20$ and i dont really understand why people give it as much hate as it gets (config issue probably).

Last edited: