Review after around 1.5 years of usage.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vanilla

The following review is all personal experience and non-bias, don't get butthurt if you're not having a good experience with the cheat and are looking to loathe in negative review threads.

This is a second review after further usage. Link to the original thread is here (CLICK ME )

Ragebot: Personally I believe that the ragebot has all of the essentials and is configurable to such an extent that the behaviour of the cheat is completely within your hands. From personal experience I find the ragebot to be up to date and packed full of
necessities for the current 2020 meta. I find that due to llama's approach to the ragebot it allows the user to decide exactly how the cheat behaves, obviously this has its positives and negatives. For example, the ragebot is extremely configurable which means for users who have been in the community for a long time can apply their experience and knowledge whilst creating their configs, this allows them to make the cheat perform to its full potential. However on the flip side, due to the sheer choices that onetap provides there is alot of negative stigma going around the community about the cheats performance usually made by less knowledgeable and newer users. (Hang on in there boys, you'll get the hang of it eventually)
To conclude, I rate the ragebot a solid (9.5/10) as i've not yet found anything that I feel the cheat hasn't got.

Legitbot: As of my previous review I still don't tend to use the legitbot a great deal as I don't really use publics on good accounts, Upon a quick inspection of the legitbot tab i've noticed alot of great improvements. Before the improvements the legitbot wasnt as customisable as it currently is. After a brief nonprime testing i found the legitbot to be quite clean, the configurability allows the user to completely configure the cheat to support their playstyle and either give a huge advantage or a subtle helping hand. (8.5/10)

Anti-Aim: Still as of the previous review the anti-aim is fairly limited but does the job, in current hvh meta extravagant antiaims aren't really needed anymore and users are using alot more simple aas. I've not had too many issues with the anti-aim system, it would be unfair to suggest improvement because at this time I have no suggestions to make for the developers to take note of. (9/10)

Resolver: The resolver from my experience is rather consistent nowadays, it doesn't have issues with jitter aa like in the past nor does it have an issue with e spamming anymore. Certainly a lot better than the previous builds. One thing I've noticed is that a new meta in the community seems to be E peeking, where a player on peek holds their e key in an attempt to cause the cheat to miss, this hasn't had much of an effect on me personally using onetap so I cant really comment. (9.5/10)

Visuals: The visuals in onetap are very clean, they are very much up to date with other providers. I personally think that onetaps visuals are the best out of all the public providers. I like the incorporation of shared esp, a great feature that helped carry esoterik's cheat for a while. (10/10)

Misc:
It includes everything you'd ever want in a misc tab so there isn't much to say on the matter. (10/10)

Loader: Since my last review a lot of work has gone into the loader, in my previous review I asked for an insecure loader flag which actually got added. I also stated that the injection times were quite long however since the last review the injection times have been significantly reduced. Loader has a great design, would be interesting to see a new one more up to date with the design of the current menu and forums. Works like a charm and never experienced a bluescreen etc (10/10)

polish1227

The following review is all personal experience and non-bias, don't get butthurt if you're not having a good experience with the cheat and are looking to loathe in negative review threads.

This is a second review after further usage. Link to the original thread is here (CLICK ME )

Ragebot: Personally I believe that the ragebot has all of the essentials and is configurable to such an extent that the behaviour of the cheat is completely within your hands. From personal experience I find the ragebot to be up to date and packed full of
necessities for the current 2020 meta. I find that due to llama's approach to the ragebot it allows the user to decide exactly how the cheat behaves, obviously this has its positives and negatives. For example, the ragebot is extremely configurable which means for users who have been in the community for a long time can apply their experience and knowledge whilst creating their configs, this allows them to make the cheat perform to its full potential. However on the flip side, due to the sheer choices that onetap provides there is alot of negative stigma going around the community about the cheats performance usually made by less knowledgeable and newer users. (Hang on in there boys, you'll get the hang of it eventually)
To conclude, I rate the ragebot a solid
(9.5/10) as i've not yet found anything that I feel the cheat hasn't got.

Legitbot: As of my previous review I still don't tend to use the legitbot a great deal as I don't really use publics on good accounts, Upon a quick inspection of the legitbot tab i've noticed alot of great improvements. Before the improvements the legitbot wasnt as customisable as it currently is. After a brief nonprime testing i found the legitbot to be quite clean, the configurability allows the user to completely configure the cheat to support their playstyle and either give a huge advantage or a subtle helping hand. (8.5/10)

Anti-Aim: Still as of the previous review the anti-aim is fairly limited but does the job, in current hvh meta extravagant antiaims aren't really needed anymore and users are using alot more simple aas. I've not had too many issues with the anti-aim system, it would be unfair to suggest improvement because at this time I have no suggestions to make for the developers to take note of. (9/10)

Resolver: The resolver from my experience is rather consistent nowadays, it doesn't have issues with jitter aa like in the past nor does it have an issue with e spamming anymore. Certainly a lot better than the previous builds. One thing I've noticed is that a new meta in the community seems to be E peeking, where a player on peek holds their e key in an attempt to cause the cheat to miss, this hasn't had much of an effect on me personally using onetap so I cant really comment. (9.5/10)

Visuals: The visuals in onetap are very clean, they are very much up to date with other providers. I personally think that onetaps visuals are the best out of all the public providers. I like the incorporation of shared esp, a great feature that helped carry esoterik's cheat for a while. (10/10)

Misc:
It includes everything you'd ever want in a misc tab so there isn't much to say on the matter. (10/10)

Loader: Since my last review a lot of work has gone into the loader, in my previous review I asked for an insecure loader flag which actually got added. I also stated that the injection times were quite long however since the last review the injection times have been significantly reduced. Loader has a great design, would be interesting to see a new one more up to date with the design of the current menu and forums. Works like a charm and never experienced a bluescreen etc (10/10)
Holding E and peeking is not to make It miss but for the cheat to prefer head to not get baimed