review after 6 months using onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leoOze

legit: 3 legit bot is very bad and I use only RCS, but it's a rage cheat, so I don't worry <-
716677129659482214.webp
😳

Nanako

General review (since march):
legit: 3 legit bot is very bad and I use only RCS, but it's a rage cheat, so I don't worry
Semi rage: 5 on general, it's good, 3 months ago I won all matches, but actually, I prefer not to play.
* and onetap doesn’t solve legit aa, mainly of 5$ semirage cheats
Rage bot: 7.5 it's "ok", ragebot definitely isn't perfect (or very good), but looking the last 6 months of onetap, sometimes has an update and made the cheat good. Resolver isn't the best and auto stop is more or less.
anti-aim: 8 vanilla aa is veeeeeery shit, all free pastes can resolver vanilla aa, but with good js it can be better than private cheats
visuals: 10 I really like the visuals, and it's VERY beauty
JS: 8 it's ok, but API isn't the best

review for actually onetap version/build:
legit: 1 actually legit bot is very bad, and it's impossible make a real legit hacking using onetap (unless you use only wall + edge jump)
Legit semi rage (legit tab): 0 impossible. legit tab don't have resolver.
Semi rage: 0 it's IMPOSSIBLE play semi rage, resolver don't solve 5$ legit aa, and onetap's legit aa on rage tab is VERY bad.
Anti-aim: 0 anti-aim JavaScript crashes the game, so we are forced to use vanilla, and vanilla is shit (I prefer use pitch down without fake angles, it's the same)
rage-bot: 2 actually autostop is VERY VERY shit, resolver don't solve baim, double tap don't have simple settings (like DT HC) and dam override JS crashes the cheat
* force point scale don't work
Visuals: 10/10, it's good, and some visuals js works, so, it's ok.
JS: 0 JS crashes when we click on settings tab, and some scripts, when we open "JavaScript"'s tab

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

community: 0 95/100 of community will say "CFG issue" if you criticize the cheat
Staff: 9 A friend of mine got banned of onetap's discord without reason, by a brazilian moderator, but the main staffers (ed, llama, storm (developer) lani, signal, ray, and kitty) are very attentive and active.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retarded review from a retarded user.

ATHE23

Semi rage: 0 it's IMPOSSIBLE play semi rage, resolver don't solve 5$ legit aa, and onetap's legit aa on rage tab is VERY bad.
Anti-aim: 0 anti-aim JavaScript crashes the game, so we are forced to use vanilla, and vanilla is shit (I prefer use pitch down without fake angles, it's the same)
WHAT THE FUUUUCK

Xinzh

Subscriber
Early adopter
here at rin.tools we don't crash using javascripts so stop using shit scripts and get some good ones! idiot

• Haha
Reactions: realapril

realapril

Subscriber
If I banned your friend from the Onetap discord, there is a valid reason for it. If your friend still thinks the ban was unfair and unjustified, tell him to contact me on Discord (april#0001) and I'll try to explain to him why he got banned in the first place. If the ban turns out to actually be unjustified, which is unlikely to be the case, I'll be more than happy to take a look into it and personally get him unbanned.

Ryanlawrence742

General review (since march):
legit: 3 legit bot is very bad and I use only RCS, but it's a rage cheat, so I don't worry
Semi rage: 5 on general, it's good, 3 months ago I won all matches, but actually, I prefer not to play.
* and onetap doesn’t solve legit aa, mainly of 5$ semirage cheats
Rage bot: 7.5 it's "ok", ragebot definitely isn't perfect (or very good), but looking the last 6 months of onetap, sometimes has an update and made the cheat good. Resolver isn't the best and auto stop is more or less.
anti-aim: 8 vanilla aa is veeeeeery shit, all free pastes can resolver vanilla aa, but with good js it can be better than private cheats
visuals: 10 I really like the visuals, and it's VERY beauty
JS: 8 it's ok, but API isn't the best

review for actually onetap version/build:
legit: 1 actually legit bot is very bad, and it's impossible make a real legit hacking using onetap (unless you use only wall + edge jump)
rage-bot: 2 actually autostop is VERY VERY shit, resolver don't solve baim, double tap don't have simple settings (like DT HC) and dam override JS crashes the cheat
* force point scale don't work
Visuals: 10/10, it's good, and some visuals js works, so, it's ok.
JS: 0 JS crashes when we click on settings tab, and some scripts, when we open "JavaScript"'s tab

community: 0 95/100 of community will say "CFG issue" if you criticize the cheat
Staff: 9 A friend of mine got banned of onetap's discord without reason, by a brazilian moderator, but the main staffers (ed, llama, storm (developer) lani, signal, ray, and kitty) are very attentive and active.

imagine being autistic smh

leoOze

If I banned your friend from the Onetap discord, there is a valid reason for it. If your friend still thinks the ban was unfair and unjustified, tell him to contact me on Discord (april#0001) and I'll try to explain to him why he got banned in the first place. If the ban turns out to actually be unjustified, which is unlikely to be the case, I'll be more than happy to take a look into it and personally get him unbanned.
"sky
você
é
random
some daqui"

belo motivo pra dar ban do dc, mas na real q nem jogo mais esse jogo imundo, ent fds, só fiz essa review pra falar a real sobre o ot e a comunidade dele, banido ou desbanido do discord do cheat eu n ligo mais

trickykaden

1- don't make any sense u put legit aa + fake lag on legit tab and don't put a resolver
2- "(8k users cheat)" have more rage features than onetap and "(8k users cheat)"'s semirage is VERY better than onetap's semirage
3- vanilla aa is shit, and every paste resolve it, and when every free paste can solve the aa, it's 90% equal don't use fake angle (try slow walk vs cracked users using vanilla onetap's aa)
4- scripts crashes my game (paid, public, and obfuscated scripts)
5- i don't need to give you a video with evidences, just use the cheat and u'll see
6- yes, i can blame the cheat if every js crashes my game when i open cfg tab
7- i crash using Ultranite's Grenade Helper, Vex's all in one, "approved scripts (https://www.onetap.com/threads/release-grenade-helper-updated-auto-throw-added-01-30.15606/ - https://www.onetap.com/threads/cust...ke-yaw-real-yaw-offset-fake-yaw-offset.15297/)" and public js (https://www.onetap.com/threads/release-spacex-js-work-in-progress.27716/ - https://www.onetap.com/threads/toe-ripper.25524/ - https://www.onetap.com/threads/wouobletools-updated.29300/)
8- https://streamable.com/3r40ij
9- "dam override" = min damage override = https://www.onetap.com/threads/mindmg-override-on-key.20570/
10- "resolver ‘dont‘ resolve" = miss due to resolver

I use legit cheats since 2016 and this legit bot is very shit. But I agree, it's a rage cheat, so I don't want a good legit bot

teach me how to fix my crashes with my cfg, I really want to know how

if you think I hate onetap or say it’s bad, I want you to know that this feedback is to show you what’s missing from the cheat and what can improve, you and the onetap community need to learn how to receive criticism and use that criticism to improve, not take it like an offense.

And this is not a judgment in which I have to prove something, do not think that you are missing something when I write feedback pointing out negative things about the cheat, when users complain about something, you should be thankful that someone is helping you improve the cheat, and yes, the onetap team probably knows what I’m talking about and I’m sure that if there’s something wrong with the cheat they’ll work on some solution
-.-