Review after 5 months of use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

chemtrails

Rage: 8/10 - The aimbot is great and once you learn how to properly configure it you can easily destroy servers if you're good enough. Resolver is consistent but obviously not flawless as there's no such thing as a flawless resolver. (Especially in desync hvh) Definitely better than most cheats though.

Anti-Aim: 8.5/10 - Even though I would like the anti-aim to be more customizable, I know it doesn't need to be, and it definitely does its job well. With the right settings you can become incredibly hard to hit and the latest jitter update can make virtually any cheat dump.
The fake lag is excellent and very customizable. Has all the features you'd want.

Visuals: 7/10 - Very customizable and pleasant to look at. Lacks a few things such as weapon chams, a wider variety of cham material etc. in the current build. I'm aware of the visual update that alpha has received and from what I've seen it looks fantastic. My rating here will increase to roughly 9/10 once the update goes live.

Misc: 9.5/10 - Has virtually everything you need, not much to say. (Adding a blockbot wouldn't hurt though c: )

Legit: 8/10 - The legit recode was great and I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out. Haven't used it a whole lot but from what I can tell it has most of what you'd want for legit.

Final score: 8.5/10 - Easily one of the best, if not the best cheat out right now. Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys playing hvh.

Reactions: heiserino

Jewls

Rage: 8/10 - The aimbot is great and once you learn how to properly configure it you can easily destroy servers if you're good enough. Resolver is consistent but obviously not flawless as there's no such thing as a flawless resolver. (Especially in desync hvh) Definitely better than most cheats though.

Anti-Aim: 8.5/10 - Even though I would like the anti-aim to be more customizable, I know it doesn't need to be, and it definitely does its job well. With the right settings you can become incredibly hard to hit and the latest jitter update can make virtually any cheat dump.
The fake lag is excellent and very customizable. Has all the features you'd want.

Visuals: 7/10 - Very customizable and pleasant to look at. Lacks a few things such as weapon chams, a wider variety of cham material etc. in the current build. I'm aware of the visual update that alpha has received and from what I've seen it looks fantastic. My rating here will increase to roughly 9/10 once the update goes live.

Misc: 9.5/10 - Has virtually everything you need, not much to say. (Adding a blockbot wouldn't hurt though c: )

Legit: 8/10 - The legit recode was great and I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out. Haven't used it a whole lot but from what I can tell it has most of what you'd want for legit.

Final score: 8.5/10 - Easily one of the best, if not the best cheat out right now. Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys playing hvh.
legit bot can tap ragers lmao

Reactions: chemtrails