Review after ~2 months of using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

EdvinasOM

Let's start with RAGEBOT:

RAGEBOT
- Saw some videos on yt How people are hitting p with the cheat. So I bought it. First days of usage I was like: damn why can't I hit anything... After a week I created powerful cfg, then I started to hit. What I want to say is: If you can't hit anything, it could be your problem, not the cheat's. You can't blame the cheat everytime for your drastic problems. 10/10

LEGITBOT - Pretty good, but I would like to see some improvements there. 10/10 ( But with - )

ANTI-HIT - Like I said first days, it was very hard for me to play with the cheat, do configs. If you have good Anti-Hit settings, others players will dump you. I love the Anti-Hit system! 10/10

Visuals - Hmmm... What can I say. You know Visuals are dope in this cheat and Everyone loves them! 10/10

Misc - I love the functions there. Especially Clan-Tag changer. Every function is very useful! 10/10

OVERALL - The cheat is very good. I could even say it's the best public cheat! And could say it's even better than private ones. But you need good cfg. RESULT 10/10

And please stop complaing about the Resolver. It's your problem, not the cheat's, you can't blame it. Improve your config... It's so awful to see people complaining about the Resolver. The cheat's Resolver is the best. When i'm reading these complaints, i'm getting headache. IMPROVE YOUR CFG!

Reactions: hvhlogistiker