Revert this "resolver update"

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda shit tbh
And to the onetap dickriders in the comments. Its not a config issue so dont spam. "Config issue! Godmode Sense Release!" "Your just braindead nn!"

diamondleet

They're all dickriders, no point in making this thread, obviously you were going to get hate. Onetap was p before the update, it just got worse though.

idkk

They're all dickriders, no point in making this thread, obviously you were going to get hate. Onetap was p before the update, it just got worse though.
What do you mean by 'dickriders' ? The kid can't even provide proof of him missing and expects everyone to agree and not call him out for being stupid. + I used Onetap last night, and the resolver genuinely has improved and altogether the auto was going better than expected. There were very few instances were I had missed purely due to the resolver. You also expect Onetap, and every cheat for that matter, to 'perfectly' resolve desync and to compete with anti-brute forces - maybe it's a surprise to yourself but NO cheat can resolve perfectly rofl. I would even stretch to say that onetap has one of the best performing resolvers currently, but I don't feel that is fair and i can not say that with confidence as I haven't used many other cheats for a month or two.

- Ik some people are going to read this thinking 'this is so cringe' yeah I will agree that this is kind of cringe, but some people need to read this and stop making stupid threads with ZERO fucking proof

Reactions: sPeC and homecoming

Nanako

kinda shit tbh
And to the onetap dickriders in the comments. Its not a config issue so dont spam. "Config issue! Godmode Sense Release!" "Your just braindead nn!"

unknown.png

Shut the fuck up.

EDIT: This entire game I played with legit aa.

Status
Not open for further replies.